Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 01:48 PM

Please keep this discussion pinned

Dear friends and players of DSGHQ,

After nearly 10 long and lovely years of DSGHQ- especially OldCP, Snaildom and Penguin3D, the time has come to end the DSGHQ.

User counts have dropped, and although we all love the games, we are all growing up and can't spend enough time playing them anymore. Rather than log in to empty game constantly feeling sad, lets give it the send off it deserves!

Forums Closing Down On 10TH Anniversary (August 31st 2023)

These forums will go into archive mode, where you will still be able to view content but no new content can be made.

I will do a livestream on this day (date and time likely 5 PM EST August 31st) on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/DamenSpikeGamesHQ which will be the last livestream

Penguin3D Closing Down On 5TH Anniversary (October 8th 2023)

Penguin3D game servers will go offline. However, if people want it enough, I will keep one server online for one day a week and CZ can continue on that day only. Otherwise it will go off completely.

OldCP

OldCP will not shut down at all because of my promise that I made years ago: to never shut OldCP down.

Discord servers

All the discord servers will shut down apart from OldCP's. A new simpler P3D discord will be made, but only if we keep the game online for 1 day a week.

This might be the end of the community as we know it, but the community will never truly end. The memories will go on forever, especially in my heart.

Future of Damen
- I am still making new games. I am working on a new game right now, and will release it on a separate website.
- I will likely call my new game community Spike Games.
- The game I am making however is nothing like penguin3d or oldcp, its a cycling game. (Hey stop yawning!)
- I just like making games that I would want to play, and because this kind of game doesn't exist yet, I'm making it!

Thank you

I am undyingly grateful and honored to have had you play my games, and that it has made a lasting impact on your lives, one that I hope will be with you forever.

I am the luckiest CPPS pirate out there, because it meant I met you.

+1 by Chelsey, Wheeler, Tommo, SecurityGuy and 84 others, -1 by gatito2, duruvfx, Fizz and Brndav

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
24th May 2023, 01:57 PM

i'm so proud of everything you've accomplished here, and i look forward to hearing all about your next adventures

+1 by Wheeler, Damen, Tommo, Bailey and 20 others, -1 by Lex

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 02:05 PM

What a journey it has been.

+1 by Damen, Bailey, Sananns, DaN and 11 others
Adam

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 02:07 PM

wow, this is sad

here I thought I'd be able to visit here years from now and be like 'whats up guys?' but none of this will be able to be interacted with at all. :(

+1 by Damen, Bailey, Sananns, DaN and 13 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 02:22 PM

I'm gonna actually cry

+1 by Damen, Bailey, Sananns, Gamer and 8 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 02:22 PM

Dont do this to me man, my heart can only take so much wth

+1 by Loki, Damen, Bailey, Sananns and 7 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

One
235 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 02:49 PM

I was a user that joined OldCP either late 2014 or early 2015, can't remember. I saw some familiar faces like Terry91, Coffeecow, and the list goes on. I regarded the individual, OldCPHelper as close to me. I'm feeling quite good about the fact I met Gamer and Damen. But it's now 2023 and I do look at this forums sometimes but I don't actually participate as much as the old days. That is because I have moved on, even found another community that I want to belong in. I thank Damen for the times when CZ still had a spark, arranging events like GOM, IAPGMOOH, Jousts, Finding Four tournaments, and making livestreams for his audience. I have already let go of DSGHQ yet the memories is still there.

+1 by playboi carti, Bailey, Sananns, DaN and 12 others

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 02:55 PM

W decision imo.

It's been some really great memories, but I think it's best that we all just move on thank you so much for the opportunities that this community has given us.

+1 by playboi carti, Bailey, Sananns, DaN and 13 others, -1 by rami and Lex

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 02:56 PM

made some great friends and memories over the years which i appreciate your efforts for allowing this to take place.

happy i was able to help out were i could too and wish you all the best

+1 by Bailey, playboi carti, DaN, Sananns and 17 others, -1 by 1skcorxeL

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 03:31 PM

i was 8 when i joined this. still in the second grade.

and now i'll be turning 17 in september and entering my junior year- the penultimate year of highschool. i am a dual enrolled college student and now i have job of my own at a local restaurant.

i've spent almost 10 whole years in this community. overwhelmingly, i have spent half my life in this community. to be around some here has been an honor and a privilege. with the others, i cannot say it'll hurt me to never see or speak or interact with them again because that would be a lie. i will always remember the time spent here with those that i've grown to love and will cherish them. i will always hold a special place in my mind for this community and will do my best never to forget.

the people i loved the most are no longer here; Mal31. Lou. Cornbread. Terry. Swirlie. Layla. Kyle. May. Jade. Sammie.

i will always be grateful to have been given the opportunity to meet and to spend time with them, and it's because of you that i've met anyone here. and i will always appreciate you for that. you have done something that most people cannot even fathom. and it's incredible.

my future? i'll be travelling the world. maybe one day we'll meet physically- maybe we'll never meet at all once this is all gone. my plan is to attend a prestigious college. i plan to pursue my sports to the collegiate level and perhaps ill even go professional. i will be studying to become a forensic pathologist. maybe i'll dabble in neuroscience or criminology if none else works.
maybe i'll become a journalist.

in july i will be heading cross country to Indianapolis to take part in the Junior Gold National bowling tournament. there will be over 6,000 participants from all over the USA, Canada and Germany and college recruiters and professional bowlers will be in attendance as well. this is something I have been working on qualifying for since before I joined this community at 8 years old and to finally be going at age 16 feels like the perfect conclusion for the end of an era.

i am working on publishing my first novel. it is called Nightshade. i have been working on it since I was in 7th grade and I have only just started writing it this previous November. i'm hoping for a publication by the end of September but I'm not optimistic in the realism of that.

so maybe this is goodbye- but you'll see my name again, one day. whether it be on a bestseller list on the front of a book cover or in a medical journal or on a news article, you'll see me and you'll know i've never left.

thank you for the best decade of my life. and thank you for being extraordinary, and for never giving up despite all the odds being against you at times.

and for anyone that would want to keep in touch-
! zenny.#0666.

+1 by Bailey, Sananns, DaN, SecurityGuy and 13 others
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 03:33 PM

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

-Dr. Seuss

+1 by Bailey, Sananns, SecurityGuy, Damen and 10 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 03:41 PM

HOW AM I GONNA TURN BOYS INTO MEN NOW?

IVE BEEN IN THIS COMMINITY FOR SO LONG, THAT WHEN I JOINED, I DIDNT HAVE Scar on my finger from my 11th bday

+1 by Wheeler, Damen, Bailey, bake and 8 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

baker
97 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
24th May 2023, 03:45 PM

i entered DSGHQ in 2020,I really liked DSGHQ, but after a while it started to get boring, dull and etc...
that's why I left the community, I made many friends in this community, and I'm happy to have participated of it

+1 by Damen, Bailey, Flame, Victoralex09 and 5 others
ee4t5432

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th May 2023, 03:46 PM

forever grateful i got to spend my childhood on such a wonderful game and experience it with other lovely people <3. see u guys at the closing down anniversaries.

+1 by Damen, Bailey, bake, Flame and 10 others
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Rookie
10 posts
Seen 22nd August 2023
24th May 2023, 03:48 PM

It is not possible that this happened but I never wanted this to happen This game was the only one that I enjoyed the most, although everything has an end..

Thank you very much DAMEN For Creating Such A Great Game And Forum

Attention: Gatito2

+1 by Damen, Bailey, bake, Flame and 6 others

Login or join the forums to reply.