Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Walk On Walls Glitch- Choco • 1st April 2015, 05:19 PM

i suggest u tell everyone to stop and give them warnings good or bad it isnt wise to pick on something u should not pick on

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Applacation for Penguin Watch • 31st March 2015, 09:30 PM

wow my predictions were correct lol

either way i suggest u have someone train u first this is a very hard rank and many rules apply u could have risks and could be sentenced to death easily if u dont learn the facts

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in people getting bullied • 31st March 2015, 09:28 PM

go on a different account this is more than bullying this is not pleasing I'm sure I suggest u go on a different account instead and avoid the trouble or report to a mod

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Penguin Watch? • 31st March 2015, 09:07 PM

c0mrade wrote on 31st March 2015 09:02 PM:
Is Penguin Watch still around?
yes i have just seen one yesterday or day before... or maybe today Either way i saw one and yes...
hope u r successful on ur initiative goal i sense u may want to apply for it but there are things u might want to be aware of

The Great Penguin Watch for OldCP.biz is the elite force that gives undercover players the ability to take sub-moderator action. By joining the PW, you become a Damen Manor member, although you won't become an Order Member.

Here are the commitments a PW member must make:
Once a brother, always a brother. You can never leave the PW once you are employed.
Always undercover. A brother of the PW must never reveal their abilities to others. If their cover is blown, they will be sentenced to death and may never gain a rank again.
Captains of the PW can reveal their position in the Penguin Watch, but undercover brothers must never ask for this promotion.
Online 3 times per week, 10 minutes each. A brother of the PW must commit to the minimum online time. If this is betrayed their rank will be stolen.
Penguin Watch members at times of distress on OldCP, perhaps a crisis to do with the Crime Office, will be entrusted with a firearm. Firearm rules apply to these members.
Fight against bullies, you do not need to judge according to the individual rules like moderators, you can kick a bully if you think they are being mean.

Join the Penguin Watch by applying to the forum in the Applications Section. Include your Name, Experience, Reasons to be employed. If you are accepted, you are then at that moment under cover and may never reveal your success.

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in April Fools Joke • 31st March 2015, 09:02 PM

meh not bad but still... try adding a bit more to the post next time i see u r a new user

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Life Lessons • 31st March 2015, 08:56 PM

this is a wise post i admire a lot u could make a good wise one...
including some things i am not fully aware of as well

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in both club penguins = • 31st March 2015, 08:53 PM

oldcp did would have had some fun games like paint by letters etc
the old items were actually better than new ones the beta hat actually looks better than the hair item called the side swept

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Snaildom Suggestions • 31st March 2015, 08:50 PM

ik what ur thinking but at the same time jeans and clothes arent exactly a part of snaildom yet... u never know but i think that some new adds to snaildom could bring back on the users i like the suggestion but i say we gotta think bigger im thinking comercials awesome new games on snaildom new lands and adventures u can adventure through new mazes new antagonists like how NewCP Has herbert we could have mickey mouse form on snaildom we could also include strange spirits
WE GOTTA THINK BIG!
but either way if u like the post ur welcomed to use it on ur next snaildom suggestions i donot mind it isnt really the trigger by me
either way good luck on the post!

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in I'm Back :) • 31st March 2015, 08:43 PM

Welcome back to the DSGHQ but if u ask me the category should be for the lounge or etc either way.. i could be wrong

anyways welcome back! u may enjoy a few updates...

also see the new DSGHQ Logo based on the Empire and DSGHQ Order

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in People breaking the rules • 31st March 2015, 08:40 PM

SirSpiral wrote on 31st March 2015 12:04 AM:
Hey Guys!

I just want to say that whenever I get on oldcp.biz

And play it,

There's always someone that has to break a rule.

I have to always make a mood and say that this person is breaking a rule

And wait till a mod gets on to kick/ban the person.

I do in fact like to always tell someone to stop breaking a rule

And arresting them for nonstop breaking rules.

For example:

If someone keeps spamming snowballs,

I would warn them several times

Then I would have to end up making a mood and letting a mod kick or either arrest

CoffeeCow always helps me too after I send the mood and she gets on and helps me..

I wish that I could at least arrest people that break the rules when there's no mods online

because it gets annoying having to end up telling a mod like Terry to go kick this person

to stop doing what ever he is doing.

I live In a different time zone which is most likely why Terry91 or other mods aren't on.

I live in Mountain time to let you know.

Sometimes Hashir is on but sometimes he isn't..

There should maybe be a penguin on watch too

Just sayin...

Thank you for reading my report!

BYE!

this is a good post,
but mods cant always be on we are still 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 we do need to have a bright future

but if u really want to report it make sure u take a picture of it either way in chat box or oldcp,
if u donot have a screenshot host try considering gyazo (my personal favourite) or u can use ur regular computer host itself and upload it on imgur.com

good luck on that

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Spring Ball • 31st March 2015, 08:38 PM

:( i wish i could come i can of course its just that i have no one to come with me so i guess theres not much reason for me to come

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Sherlock120 • 31st March 2015, 04:28 PM

BlueLights wrote on 31st March 2015 04:10 PM:
OldCPHelper said on 31st March 2015 03:44 PM:
Sam said on 31st March 2015 03:36 PM:
I have a complaint.

Sherlock120 keeps bypassing accounts and cusses the way he always has. This time it's getting worse. It's getting more annoying. Help?

~Sam

i will talk to him, remember people will be good if u give them the chance u guys gave him more bad chances than good ones plz understand who he is , i suggest u ignore him and try to talk to him NICELY first before bullying him... remember we all have our hard times i had myne and his is on now, we cannt abandon him just because this isnt his best month we should help him instead and try to remember what happened when we had no one, see how kind he is to me, this is because i respect him, if u get to know him he may be the kindest person u met he appreciates everything and maybe he may ask once, but sometimes we should ask ourselves , is this the right thing to do?

I've talked to him nicely before, and I've NEVER bullied him. I nicely asked him to stop. I used to be his friend. Then, he yelled at me, and I gave him a few chances before.
I've got to know him before, and he isn't the "most kind" person I've met. He can act nice sometimes, but not all of the time.
because he is a stressed person

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Sherlock120 • 31st March 2015, 03:47 PM

Sam wrote on 31st March 2015 03:45 PM:
OldCPHelper said on 31st March 2015 03:44 PM:
Sam said on 31st March 2015 03:36 PM:
I have a complaint.

Sherlock120 keeps bypassing accounts and cusses the way he always has. This time it's getting worse. It's getting more annoying. Help?

~Sam

i will talk to him, remember people will be good if u give them the chance u guys gave him more bad chances than good ones plz understand who he is , i suggest u ignore him and try to talk to him NICELY first before bullying him... remember we all have our hard times i had myne and his is on now, we cannt abandon him just because this isnt his best month we should help him instead and try to remember what happened when we had no one, see how kind he is to me, this is because i respect him, if u get to know him he may be the kindest person u met he appreciates everything and maybe he may ask once, but sometimes we should ask ourselves , is this the right thing to do?

Really? I'd be surprised by somehody saying this. We gave him too many chances. He failed us.
maybe... but we failed him first u know its time to end this war and leave the past behind us i will talk to him

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Sherlock120 • 31st March 2015, 03:44 PM

Sam wrote on 31st March 2015 03:36 PM:
I have a complaint.

~Sam