Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Being treated unfairly • 30th March 2015, 07:31 PM

i know who he is

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in What it Takes To Be Moderator • 30th March 2015, 03:45 PM

Small but pinchy, I like it XD I'm joking, anyways this was a very well post this will help rookies members and those who want to earn mod

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Hacker got me banned • 30th March 2015, 03:09 PM

yeah sorry this happened to u i got hacked once too

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Mod App InGame OldCPHelper • 30th March 2015, 02:48 PM

Taylor Holmes wrote on 30th March 2015 10:23 AM:
OldCPHelper said on 29th March 2015 08:27 PM:
Taylor Holmes said on 27th March 2015 07:42 AM:
Neat...My eyes are just hurting after reading a very long post..Btw It is a very nice application...Good Luck for Mod

lol i guess it does get disturbing reading a 20 sentence post but im glad u like it

youe welcome
thnx
elfboy123 wrote on 30th March 2015 11:20 AM:
Hope you get mod that was great!
thnx

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Mod App InGame OldCPHelper • 30th March 2015, 07:14 AM

Habbue wrote on 29th March 2015 08:49 PM:
Hashir said on 26th March 2015 04:09 PM:
Did you copy some parts from your previous application? It looks quite similar. Nonetheless, good work. Though I believe you should start off with a small rank instead of taking a jump from user to mod

Agreed Hashir but overall
WONDERFUL app I hope you get the rank.
Good luck
-Habsolo
again it is an improved application from previous applications from February- (before i made the app)

glad u like it :)

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Mod App InGame OldCPHelper • 29th March 2015, 08:27 PM

Taylor Holmes wrote on 27th March 2015 07:42 AM:
Neat...My eyes are just hurting after reading a very long post..Btw It is a very nice application...Good Luck for Mod
lol i guess it does get disturbing reading a 20 sentence post but im glad u like it

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in What's up with cartoons • 29th March 2015, 05:13 PM

Youtube is stupid nowadawys....
they get rid of shows people loose their computer for
but dont remove videos full of inappropriate language, instead they honour them..
there u have it

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in you win • 29th March 2015, 11:48 AM

bowserfanZ wrote on 27th February 2015 07:04 PM:
DOES IT EVEN MATTER YOU DONT KNOW HOW MY LIFE IS!
plz understand ive been patient to u but u should realize that when u bore together my anger u became
a betrayer u know that?

the only reason why Lsland hated me? was because i didnt like something he liked...

and u lost everything because of u u know that?!

i dont have a real get together in my life too MYNE IS JUST AS STUPIDLY HARD U KNOW THAT?!
ur the one making ur life hard GUESS WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO THIS IS U ACT CRUEL TO OTHERS FOR NOTHING?!

there u see i am going to lose my temper in a matter of time I WILL FORGIVE BUT LIKE THIS?!
LOOK IN MY EYES AND SEE MY ANGER THIS CABS CANNOT MEASURE TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stay and use ur skills for good

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Trial of Emperor Helper Cyberwolf • 29th March 2015, 11:30 AM

matthewvacc wrote on 27th March 2015 09:37 AM:
Jilly said on 27th March 2015 09:13 AM:
Cyberwolf said on 27th March 2015 08:57 AM:
1) I cannot attend due to something PERSONAL
2) I didn't threat to hack Snaildom. Some goon named Nombix logged in and people automatically thought he was going to hack, but he didn't and nor was it even his plan.
3) They aren't my friends.
4) I banned him.
5) I did what I could to enforce
6) I didn't even invite them there in the first place...

So there you go. I did nothing wrong whatsoever, just my job. Those of you who would like to say "CYBERWOLF YOU ARE A BAD GUY" - you're 100% wrong, because I have a better argument than you do because half of you don't even know what happened. You automatically believe I'm the bad guy here, which I'm not. Read those bullets again.

Thank you Cyberwolf, because i know you will never do such a thing. You are NOT a bad guy because i know you are a great friend even though i'm not your friend. I will never be againsting you, thats wrong.

~Jilly

Jilly he lied to us all, me and Tennis both are prime witnesses as we saw everything, and what he said is the complete opposite of what happened

i was there myself but let me be honest....

Both sides are exaturating the story i'll tell u what happened

u see cyberwolf may have done those things but some of those things werent exactly... what he did i wouldnt say he was guilty but he wasnt too innocent either

other than that i was a slightest bit surprised this would happen if u want to hear the true story of what happened (if u r doing it for a good reason and not just some silly joke around) u r welcomed to pm me

hear me out

some of this did happen but it wasnt Dangit crime..

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Custom Photos 50% off See now! • 29th March 2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
I did this but everyone said it was bad ad disliked
do u want one?

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Custom Photos 50% off See now! • 29th March 2015, 10:22 AM

Do u want a custom photo? they are just sweet!

ill give u an example!

ask me for anything u want....
any NC u could think of and the best part for today only they are 50 % off!

the original price is 20 gold each, now its 10!

if u want a title of any color and anything in it it will take an extra 5 gold

there is also a discount u can buy 5 gold get everything for 5 gold less

so what im saying u could be anything
Prince
Princess
Knight
Mod Admin

Any single thing! infact even custom!

and all u have to do to get it (aside from paying)
u dont even send me a pic!

all u have to do is tell me ur outfit name and password (if there is one)

well

i hope u enjoy the deal as much as me send in the outfit info and what u want to have in it (if the title and the NC on the name is custom tell me what colors u want and what the title should be if ur buying it)

Enjoy!
~OldCPHelper

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Admin Application. • 29th March 2015, 09:39 AM

Quote:
i wad OldCP Helper

you make it sound like i am u

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in How OCH got "1st bro" ? • 29th March 2015, 08:58 AM

Bashir wrote on 29th March 2015 08:52 AM:
Oldcphelper I swear this till my last I will make you a mod if I get the rank admin or prince and IDC if they demote me your all that matter's to me
i appreciate it sherlock but me becoming a mod?
i dont think thats possible i mean 2 applications ive made not one has been seen by a staff member or so

i dont know

but u can easily get it u have that thing what ever it is the reason why damen trusts u is because u have a gracious heart
myne isnt that gracious though (plz dont reply)

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in How OCH got "1st bro" ? • 29th March 2015, 08:50 AM

Bashir wrote on 29th March 2015 08:34 AM:
Oldcphelper feels my PAin and he understand's my pain I am understand he's pain lol!

And Oldcphelper and me ARE brother's I will always try and get my brother a rank in my heart he has one "1st brother of the great lord Sherlock120" he gave me the rank in he's heart "the great brother of Oldcphelper the cole dude"

sherlock u must remember, i wasnt the person who was the best brother,you were, there was a reason why damen trusted u and why everyone trusted u though things may seem rough u will realize u will always be better than me in lots of things
(Like Drawing on speed paint) XD
but i am sure it will all be fine dont worry
and i am pleased with the rank i have

even if my goal dream rank isnt achieved, i never blew it
i just didnt knew it..

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Sherlock120 IpBan • 28th March 2015, 11:56 AM

Kayla Diana wrote on 28th March 2015 11:55 AM:
Hey its Kayla Diana and as we can see Sherlock had made many different accounts. He has kept begging for lord or wise. We need to earn our ranks. Not beg for them. This is really getting out of hand with Sherlock. I think it should be time for an IpBan and then his name is Bashir which is kinda like impostering Hashir. He is misbehaving and we need to take a stand and stop thus. So its time for an ipban don't you agree?
dont judge...
he didnt want to imposter as hashir plus he was once a lord he was just framed and banned