josh stan
204 posts
Posted in What Happened on 9/11 • 23rd January 2015, 09:14 PM

Please don't post things like this.. I live in the area of where this happened in Upper Manhattan and I personally know a lot of people who have been killed, and a lot of people who have lost loved ones during this tragedy, myself being one of them. I understand what you meant by this post, and your heart was in the right place, but this is a sensitive subject to some users. Thanks.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Snaildom Issues. • 22nd January 2015, 09:03 PM

I agree. it is sad that such an amazing game is underrated. Its upsetting when you stop and realize how much work Damen put into this for us. However, OldCp is the favorite of the two.

I personally prefer snaildom but as you said, barely anyone plays anymore

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Flu shots & Bacteria • 22nd January 2015, 07:01 PM

I've never gotten a flu shot.. they can also carry alive diseases. I used to be allergic to eggs, so I couldn't get the flu shot, but I still don't get it. There are plenty other of natural ways to boost your immune system. Also I'm terrified of needles/blood/anyhting

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Picture Police • 17th January 2015, 05:53 PM

Pass ;)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in I beat up a boy • 14th January 2015, 05:57 PM

sparklz wrote on 14th January 2015 04:45 PM:
Bruce Wayne said on 14th January 2015 04:32 PM:
HE'S metal and I lost I Broke all that juicey Metal and got banged ojt he said screaming Scott in a sexul way and hes mental health problems Idk now What to Do HELP ME PLEASE HITS HEAD HARDY

OH GOD, THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE WRONG IT GETS

THANKS FOR RUINING MY BRAINNNNNNNNN

oh my god...............

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Openeh • 12th December 2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I swear you're Lita

No, seriously! She's said before that she wasn't Aj Glamstar, but then at the end, she said she was! I know she likes WWE, so I assume you are

Fine, I admit I'm Lita.

In than case...
10coins XD

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Openeh • 12th December 2014, 05:14 PM

omg wow this is so sweet ur too cute :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Types of People On the DSGHQ • 8th December 2014, 04:56 PM

OMG I love this post!! I'm defiantly in the weirdos category :P

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Crack The code • 7th December 2014, 02:25 PM

or its:
Don't Drop (that thun thun thun)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Crack The code • 6th December 2014, 09:43 PM

guyssssss your missing the obvious one its obvi dunkin donuts.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in The Big update discussion • 4th December 2014, 07:04 PM

Hmm.. Maybe bears? The two back paws could be their legs and the front paws could be their hands.. Or maybe the same things with cats. Or seals.
Im not very good with suggestions XD
~Bread :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Application • 30th November 2014, 12:05 PM

Oh my gosh!! This is amazing! I am so sorry, I accidentally disliked it :( . I just got the 'dislike' button, and I meant to click like.. Anyway, this is absolutely stunning! You were able to cover a lot in 1 post, and I like that. I personally think you would make an excellent forums moderator, you have helped me when I was new to the forums, and I respect you for that. Keep up the great work!! I wish you the best of luck,
Bread :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Congrats! • 29th November 2014, 11:13 PM

Great job to Hashir, Bailey, Archie, Toby, and all of the other candidates! I hope everyone had fun in this competition!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in No one is "ugly" • 29th November 2014, 05:32 PM

Hello everyone! This is Bread, and I just wanted to point out, that I have noticed alot of people posting pictures of themselves onto the forums, and saying that they are ugly. Here is my opinion on that:

First off, if you are posting a picture just so you can say that you are "ugly," just so other users tell you that you're not, that is pointless and simply rude. If you are taking advantage of the other kind users of this forums in this way, just for your ego, and so you can feel secure, that is not what this website is for, go do that somewhere else. However, if you really do think you are ugly, here is what i think. We're all unique, were all beautiful in our own way. Sure were all different, and some days we think we look better than on others. Yes, we all have our "flaws", but that's what makes us human. Just because one person says you're ugly doesn't mean you are. One person's opinion shouldn't matter. If someone said you are ugly, they are the ugly ones. "Ugly" is a media word most of the time. What has been portrayed to us as "ugly," or not attractive, is what we see almost everyday whether it be on the internet or on television. Ugly, true ugly, to me, is on the inside. If you have no acceptance of others, if you thrive off of pain of others, you could be what is considered stunning in looks, but in attitude you are ugly. The word ugly is an overdone word and is usually used as some petty insult a middle schooler would say to someone to hurt their feelings. I think that the word ugly can be a way more powerful word if you use it towards someone's personality. Physically wise? No, because we all have different views on what's attractive and what's not. So if one person calls you physically unattractive, I just try and think of it as irrelevant. Thank you, Bread out. *Drops mic and walks off stage*

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in No one is 'ugly' • 29th November 2014, 05:28 PM

Hello everyone! This is Bread, and I just wanted to point out, that I have noticed alot of people posting pictures of themselves onto the forums, and saying that they are ugly. Here is my opinion on that:

First off, if you are posting a picture onto the forums JUST so you can call yourself "ugly," that is simply pointless. However, if you really do think you are ugly, here is what i think.
We're all unique, were all beautiful in our own way. Sure were all different, and some days we think we look better than on others. Yes, we all have our "flaws", but that's what makes us human. Just because one person says you're ugly doesn't mean you are. One person's opinion shouldn't matter. If someone said you are ugly, they are the ugly ones. "Ugly" is a media word most of the time. What has been portrayed to us as "ugly," or not attractive, is what we see almost everyday whether it be on the internet or on television. Ugly, true ugly, to me, is on the inside. If you have no acceptance of others, if you thrive off of pain of others, you could be what is considered stunning in looks, but in attitude you are ugly. The word ugly is an overdone word and is usually used as some petty insult a middle schooler would say to someone to hurt their feelings. I think that the word ugly can be a way more powerful word if you use it towards someone's personality. Physically wise? No, because we all have different views on what's attractive and what's not. So if one person calls you physically unattractive, I just try and think of it as irrelevant. Thank you, Bread out. *Drops mic and walks off stage*