josh stan
204 posts
Posted in You are NOT ugly! • 29th November 2014, 09:59 AM

We're all unique, were all beautiful in our own way. Sure were all different, and we all have our "flaws", but that's what makes us human. Just because one person says you're ugly doesn't mean you are. One person's opinion shouldn't matter. If someone said you are ugly, they are the ugly ones. "Ugly" is a media word most of the time. What has been portrayed to us as "ugly," or not attractive, is what we see almost everyday whether it be on the internet or on television. Ugly, true ugly, to me, is on the inside. If you have no acceptance of others, if you thrive off of pain of others, you could be what is considered stunning in looks, but in attitude you are ugly. The word ugly is an overdone word and is usually used as some petty insult a middle schooler would say to someone to hurt their feelings. I think that the word ugly can be a way more powerful word if you use it towards someone's personality. Physically wise? No, because we all have different views on what's attractive and what's not. So if one person calls you physically unattractive, I just try and think of it as irrelevant.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in How To get Coins • 23rd November 2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Thanks Bread for talking about the forums. I hope i will soon be a Member too.

I wish you the best of luck :)
Keep on slithering! ;3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in How To get Coins • 22nd November 2014, 06:30 PM

Hi! I see you are new to the forums. Welcome to the community!! You will meet alot of great people here, I hope you have a great experience. I'll transfer a few gold to you to get you started.
First of all, this could have been a mood. Try making longer posts. Longer , better posts= more likes= higher reputation! A high reputation is very good, because you can become a trusted user of the forums, which can come in handy in the future ;)

Now, to answer your question, if you mean Snaildom Coins, you earn coins in-game by playing minigames. You can play Connect Four or Write With Me (both located in the Library), Bow and Arrow Training (located in the West Forest), or Treasure Mine (located in the Black Mine). In Treasure Mine, you also get Gold, Iron, and Metal, which can be used to forge armor and weapons in the Blacksmith (you can get there by going through the Throne Room and to the right). My personal favorite is Write With Me, because it is fun to play with friends and to see what creative things you guys are capable of writing. The possibilities are endless! My other favorite is Bow and Arrow Training, because once you get good, you can play it while you watch youtube or TV :)

If you meant forums gold, well, you have to be a Member to recieve forums gold. Member is a rank, which is one up from Rookie. At the moment, you are a Rookie. When you are a member, you will get 10 gold with each discussion you make.. Just be sure not to spam for gold ;). To become a member, although I don't know the exact requirements, I do know you will need a lot of reputation points and good posts. You will then need to make a detailed application, and hopefully you will be promoted! :)

Well, I hope I helped. If you have other questions, feel free to PM me on the forums or ask me on Snaildom. My snails mane is Bread. Once again, welcome to the forums!! Remember to respect the staff, other users and rules, and to have fun!! ;3
Best of luck,
~Bread~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in How to make Toast. • 9th November 2014, 04:54 PM

Noo don't eat me :(

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in DON'T DRINK COKE AND IK WHY • 9th November 2014, 09:55 AM

I don't tell you how to live your life.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in New Family-The Sabers • 9th November 2014, 12:16 AM

Quote:
A Family named after Saber yet Saber isn't in it. Seems legit.

Haha, I thought this too :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in New Family-The Sabers • 8th November 2014, 11:23 PM

Could I be in the Saber family? I'm married to Jacks, so I guess that'd make me your...Sister in-Law :3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in New Family-The Sabers • 8th November 2014, 11:05 PM

Could I be in the Saber family? I'm married to Jacks, so I guess that'd make me your...Sister in-Law :3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Adios....(goodbye)~Little • 31st October 2014, 03:21 PM

Oh my god.. DONT EVER DO THIS!! You got me good though. ;)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Connection Problems • 30th October 2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Your internet connection might be slow.

Thank you for letting me know, Damen. I have a Chromebox, which aren't built for gaming and stuff, so my computer is pretty slow.
I have a chromebook, and the sam happens to me. You're right, thats not exactly what they were made for. But my uncle works for the company so.. :3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Mean name • 28th October 2014, 08:51 PM

Yes, but if someone made, for example, BreadSucks, I would be offended, too, but it could just be that they don't like the food bread. The same thing applies here. Bob seems to be a pretty popular name, so.. This could have been a misunderstanding. I personally agree with Saber (Lacey) because
Quote:
Or...That's a name of his choice.
Yes, but if someone made an inappropriate name, that would be a name of their choice too, no? Of course it's a name of their choice, it's a matter if whether that choice was a good choice or not.
Quote:
I agree. It is rude. But, if he is deciding that that is his name, then that's his name. I don't agree that he should be banned, maybe kicked or warned to not make fun of other people's names.
If he is warned or kicked, he would still be allowed on the account with the bad name. Shouldn't the account with the bad name be banned so he could just make a new snail, like any other inappropriate or rude name would?

Ty,
~Open~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in In-Game Mod Application • 17th October 2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
This is a terrible application. JUST KIDDING! . THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING APPLICATION! Good luck, mah friend!
I read the first sentence and my heart broke XD

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Apple Wedding • 16th October 2014, 04:25 PM

That would be me.. XD

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Snaildom Knight application. • 11th October 2014, 10:37 AM

Great application! You really deserve this rank. Maybe you could add a bit more info, but overall it was very good! :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Id list • 7th October 2014, 03:30 PM

My ID is 50 :D
+1