josh stan
204 posts
Posted in In-Game Mod Application • 6th October 2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Hi-ya! Welcome to the DSHQ forms!
Now keep this in mind: you need to become a "Officer," and have lots of experience. And, you need to fill out the application, and/or ask Damen. Now follow the rues and have fun!

-SlideGoopie

shes been playing for a while i think she can apply

Thank you Jayla :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in In-Game Mod Application • 6th October 2014, 07:45 PM

Hello, users of the DSGHQ! It is me, Opensesame17, or as you may know me on Snaildom, Bread, and I will be applying for In-Game Moderator on Snaildom!

Why do you want to become a Moderator?
Well, the main reason I would love to have this job is so I could be able to keep Snaildom safe! Snaildom seems like such a safe and happy community, and I want to help protect this wonderful game and preserve that safeness for users yet to come.

Would you abuse your power?
No, why I would ever? I would never abuse my power, especially on a game as good as Snaildom. Plus, abuse leads to being put on trial and therefore being executed, and that is the last thing I would want to happen.

Are you an active user?
Yes, I am very active, if I do say so myself. I am on for 2-8 hours on (most) weekends, and I always log on to Snaildom/Forums as soon as I finish my homework on school days.

Would you know how to use your power?
Yes, I do. I know all of the commands, some of which include: /ipban (username), /ban (username), /arrest (username), /kick (username), /warn (username) /unipban (username), /unban (username), /release (username), and /whisper (username).

Are you mature enough for Mod?
Yes, I believe I am. I will not let pressure or what other people say get to me, and I will not let anything get in the way of me doing my job as Moderator. I am 11 years of age, and my birthdate is December 10th, 2002.

How long have you been a member of the DSGHQ?
I joined the forums on 24th May 2014. I joined OldCP approximately 8 months ago, although I am unsure. I do know, however, that I joined the day before Ollo became a Black Guard. I joined Snaildom the minute it came out. No joke, I had a timer set on my phone and everything XD . My /id on Snaildom is 50.

Would you ever be rude to other staff members?
No, I would never! They would be doing an equal amount of work as I am as a member of the staff, and I respect that. Every staff member is equal, and that I understand.

Do you have any experience?
No, To be completely honest, I unfortunately have very little if not no experience with this type of thing, although I have been moderator on a few XAT chats before. However, I used to always see people on OldCP causing drama, or bullying one another, and I would always tell them to stop. If they did not stop, I would tell a trusted moderator. However, I believe this could be more effective if I was that trusted moderator.

Would you know how to use your powers?
Although I do not have a particular lot of experience in this field, I would know how to use my power. I know all of the commands, some of which include: /ipban (username), /ban (username), /arrest (username), /kick (username), /warn (username) /unipban (username), /unban (username), /release (username), and /whisper (username). I also know when to use these commands: warn when somebody is asking for a rank, being rude to other users, or disrespecting another staff member. I would kick someone for spamming, or if they were abusing. I’d ban someone for strongly bullying or cussing, or being inappropriate. I would ipban someone when they have been banned on multiple accounts. I also know that 3 warnings = 1 kick, and that 3 kicks = 1 ban.

What is your Username On Forums?
Opensesame17

What is your Username on Snaildom?
Bread

Thank you very mush for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it a lot :D . Please reply what you think or any suggestions you may have! Once again, thank you! It means the world to me.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Snaildom ideas ~ Little • 5th October 2014, 01:52 PM

These are great ideas! The Disco Ball Shell is genius!
+1
~Open~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Stop using the r word wrong • 4th October 2014, 10:23 AM

I agree. My dad uses this term a lot, as do many other people, and it bothers me. Good post, +1

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in The secret jr • 27th September 2014, 10:21 AM

Lol, nice story ;) I'm sure winter will like this
~Open~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in OldCP shut down! Lloyd explain • 27th September 2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
The copyright of CP, the game with is OldCP (but OldCP are the old das of CP) is from Disney, OldCP is a remake of CP, nonebody can make a remake, because Disney have copyright.

Lloyd

Oh, thank you for the explanation ;) this clears up my confusion.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in iPhone 6 • 27th September 2014, 12:09 AM

They'll probably have like the iPhone 6c, 6s, 6a, 6e, 6w, THEN the 7.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in OldCP shut down! Lloyd explain • 27th September 2014, 12:05 AM

Wait.. what did Damen 'steal' from Disney? IF anything, he used Old Cp's stuff, so why is Disney during him? O.o

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in show Doctor Who • 26th September 2014, 09:47 PM

Mine would have to be The Empty Child. It gives me the creeps XD

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in New people online :) • 26th September 2014, 01:19 PM

Great post! When I first joined forums, I made two very short posts and everyone disliked and said that they should have been a mood.. But I didn't even know what a mood was! Also, many people call new people 'noobs', which is unfair. Great advice! +1!
~Open :3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Jail is broken ~ Little • 24th September 2014, 10:58 PM

Good job, Damen! :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Jail is broken ~ Little • 24th September 2014, 09:58 PM

Good job, Damen! :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Annoying Challange • 22nd September 2014, 03:13 PM

I'm on the bus and I turned it on and it was so loud XD Everyone looked at me and a little girl told me I was being too loud lol

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Annoying Challange • 22nd September 2014, 03:13 PM

I'm on the bus and I turned it on and it was so loud XD Everyone looked at me and a little girl told me I was being too loud lol

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Knight app ~Becky~ • 21st September 2014, 09:19 AM

Nice, good luck on night ;)