josh stan
204 posts
Posted in favorite inventions • 19th September 2014, 06:49 PM

Mine is iOS 8 ♥♥♥

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Me And Jacks • 19th September 2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
I was like WHAT THE HECK??. You kids R too young I'm single your like 8 so Uhh go divorce

Well I see why you're single.. -_-

Why you gotta be so rude?

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Me And Jacks • 19th September 2014, 05:39 PM

Awe you should have told me about this :(

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Angi • 18th September 2014, 07:51 PM

Agreed. No one should be mean no ANYONE, especially mods, since they work so hard to keep this game safe, and they do not deserve that kind of hate. Nor does anyone else.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in R.I.P ~9/11 Speech/memorial • 11th September 2014, 04:44 PM

Thank you very much, Jake. I live in NYC, Manhattan to be exact, and it was a very hard day today.Many of the people I go to school with have lost someone in 9/11, and it is very reassuring to have people like you to make it better. I am going to visit the memorial with some friends later today. However, it is amazing to see how strong we are as a borough, city, and as a nation. It is very comforting the support we have from around the world. Thank you once again, Jake, for this meaningful post.
~Open~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in #Selfies pt.2 ~ Little • 6th September 2014, 07:43 PM

Lmao, love the Sherlock one! You're really hilarious, Little! XD
~Open :3~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Bella's Topics ~Win Gold~ • 6th September 2014, 07:35 PM

Edit: Didn't see you posted the answers already... Sorry!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in users i need help det help • 6th September 2014, 07:25 PM

I think he meant /jr castlecrypt, because he said "someone did treason" an at castlecrypt, it says TREASON :) on the wall..
But I'm with you guys- I don't know what he means.
Sherlock, if this is what you are talking about, no one died, this is just another /jr room, like /jr aftermath. There is no reason to be upset. You didn't discover anything, sorry.

And,
Quote:
Idk even know how you got Detective. You don't *fit the Requirements. You have poor Grammar. You even copied somebody's post! http://forums.damenspike.com/view/23707-/ You take the Credit and Glory for things other Detectives do. And you don't help out in cases. ~Starwolf~
I completely agree with you, Starwolf. I mean, he doesn't deserve a rank whatsoever. He was inappropriate on his Sherlock account, and he has made other accounts where he was also innap and rude to Cherry, Jacks, and I.

~Open :3~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in My depression • 2nd September 2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Hello forums jacks here and today I saw a lot of you giving mail to me saying 'what's wrong jacks?' well heres the answer….

I can't achieve NOTHING in life I try so hard to be something good but nothing works in life.. I wish I was someone else… This is happening in-game and in real life. I don't want to say this but

I am hiding sadness, replacing it with happiness. :(

I hope you enjoyed this post.. :( -jacks

Oh my gosh jacks.. Are you okay? You can do anything dont let anyone stop you.. Im so sorry to hear this v.v

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in What is your worst fear? • 31st August 2014, 08:31 PM

Being lied to, lost, forgotten, or replaced. Also, I'm scared to death that my absorbable foster cousins will be adopted by someone else. I love them so much, my aunt fosters them. The law in Ireland is that foster parents can't adopt the children, and my fear is that I will never see them again.. :( I love them so much.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Suggestion ~ Little • 28th August 2014, 11:04 AM

Oh my gosh little, I love this idea! Great job!!! :D +1
~Open~ :3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in The Story Of Sueing • 27th August 2014, 11:25 PM

OMG.. I can imagine someone doing this irl XD

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Blue>:( • 27th August 2014, 11:17 PM

Me too. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not though... Also my hand item disappears? I don't know why.. But I agree it's annoying :P

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Suggestion • 27th August 2014, 11:14 PM

That is a good idea! However, some people may be offended if they are not on the list, but still, that's a great idea! It could be a good incentive for people to behave :) +1
~Open~

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in SCHOOL TIPS*** • 27th August 2014, 07:05 PM

Good post :) +1