96 posts
Posted in Donate to Carlos :( • 8th November 2015, 09:27 PM

I only donate to Pedro the Quesadilla

96 posts
Posted in Favorite Pokemon? • 30th October 2015, 08:56 PM

Hey guys, I was just wondering what yall's favorite Pokemon was so I decided to make a post and I will also give you my favorite pokemon... It was my first Pokemon Card!!!!

You guessed it...

Mismagius!

96 posts
Posted in The Grundle Fondler • 30th October 2015, 08:26 PM

In Egypt a king named Cornelius Poppersquire the III created a curse to kill his evil grandson when he went trick or treating. He named this curse the Grundle Fondler, a black mass of squirming tentacles and red beady eyes.

He comes from the crevice of your crack

The Grundle Fondler will show up and eat anyone who was cursed in its name, once every halloween the Grundle Fondler comes out and answers on persons curse.

And this year, I curse... my uncle (not a fan)

96 posts
Posted in Hi! • 29th October 2015, 07:34 PM

Gaurdian wrote on 29th October 2015 07:30 PM:
Hi. Im xXColeXx. Im new to forums. Pls help me. give me some tips or something. That would really help meh! Thank you!

Well it appears your name is "Guardian" and you've made 21 posts but nonetheless I suppose I can help with what ever you need.

96 posts
Posted in Future War Strategies • 29th October 2015, 07:20 PM

Ever thought about if the Plaza were taken over again and penguins were shot and killed? Ever thought if the Cove were taken again or any one way entrance room? Then listen to the following, I present to you Enoch's Future War Strategies.

1. Plaza Takeover
This strategy is much more easy but twice as dangerous. Our army will need to be divided among three groups led by Damen, Hashir and Tennis. Damen would line up at the forts, Hashir would line up at the forest with his force and Tennis would be in the Underground Pool with his force. The Blackhawks or any other terror group would be forced to fight on three sized, much like Nazi Germany had too when they fell.

2. Cove or any other one way entrance room-
The DSG Army would stay just outside of the room, in the neighboring room and Damen would have to flood the enemy filled room with bots and lag out the BH until they came out and we gunned them where they stood.

3. Complete Cover-
Covering every main room on the island (Town, Forts, Plaza, Beach, Dock, Ski Village, Rink, Ski Hill, Ice Berg, Forest and Cove) Yes, those are 12 rooms but with the size of our army (55 at most), we could divide all of them up and have about 4 in each room as well as a minuteman who can tell other squads of an impending attack or invasion.

96 posts
Posted in About USCP • 15th June 2015, 01:14 PM

The USCP (United Servers of Club Penguin). I am Watex, leader of a group of penguins that I will send in to help armies who are being attacked. We do not attack armies, we defend them. There is also a pact called the United Servers of Club Penguin Pact (USCPP) that if your army is on we will help defend its land, but if it is not then we will not.

Q/A-
What if two armies go to war and there both on the pact?
There is a color code on the #USCP channel, whichever army is higher on the color code chart we will help defend.

How many troops will you send in?
Depending on the size of the armies, it could range from 5-8.

96 posts
Posted in Top Five Teams 6/13/15 • 13th June 2015, 02:27 PM

Hello, welcome to todays Top Five Oldcp Teams. I will do this once a week and I will be using basic addition to add up points for each category.

Categories-
Activeness
Size

1. Team Allie (+10/+7) 17
T2. Watex Warriors (+6/+6) 12
T2. Lecturers (+3/+9) 12
T4. Pirates (+4/+4) 9
T4. Slayers of the Red Arrow (+2/+7) 9

96 posts
Posted in Moderator Application 2 ~Sheep • 12th June 2015, 02:20 PM

I can hardly make words to describe how much I care about this community, I love each and every one of you and I want to protect all of you. I want this place to be better, I want to end the bullying. Obviously I cannot do that alone but I can try! This is also my revised version of my first application, the original was rejected so I am goig to try once again! Here we go!

Before I start I would like to say that I am Sheep, my account is currently suspended due to a sacrifice.

Sheep-
500 posts
1,800 reputation
Been part of the DSGHQ since 2012

Experience-
I have been in this community long enough to watch each and every one of you grow from 0 reputation. I watched the legendary Sadie and Great Luke gain thousands of reputation over the years. Let me start at the beginning in Snailschat. I started SC as Snailswirl, I was at one of the annual moderator competition where me and Applebobbi both got Mediator, that was my first rank I had ever had and I kept it for a very long time. During one awful night I had gotten moderator but was hacked mere moments later, whilst my account was being used the person banned everyone in site before Damen put an end to this. Everyone had thought I had did it so I left SC for awhile before coming back as Scooby Doo. During my time as Scooby Doo I met so many amazing friends that I will never forget. Damen had given me moderator shortly after and I also kept that rank for a long time, I kept it until SC shutdown. About half a month after the fall of SC I found Oldcp and the Forums. Damen already knew me and trusted me with moderator. I fulfilled my duty of moderating for about half a year, up until my demotion. Was I said about the demotion? No. Because I knew I would come back better. That I did do, I came back and got moderator again for about 3 months. I was demoted and I still play Oldcp to this day, I have been waiting for my moment to shine once more, and this is it.

Forums Experience-
I have been on the forums for years, I have made over 500 posts and over 1000 reputation. I look forward to many more years here to serve and defend the honor of the DSGHQ.

I am here to bring a new generation to Oldcp, I am here to bring back the Sheep Saga that should have kept shining! I feel that I have a reason to still be here, I feel like there is something here for me to help and nurture.

Acknowledgements-
Salsa- For giving me hope when I thought there was none left
Faygo- A huge inspiration

96 posts
Posted in FishHQ Live • 11th June 2015, 10:46 AM

When I get enough money to afford a fish tank and about 5 or 6 fish, and recording equipment. Then each week I will be doing 10 minute talk show/ fish competition where the fish do tricks for points! Don't worry the fish are taken great care of and fed a lot!

96 posts
Posted in Ranking the Mod Comp Teams • 10th June 2015, 05:46 PM

1. Freehawks- Without a doubt, the strongest Moderator Competition team to be built is the Freehawks, they were made from scratch during the first mod comp. They have also won more Mod Comps and tasks then any other team.

2. Hoodies- I have chosen the Hoodies simply due to the fact that they are one of the most legendary teams with massive sizes as well.

T3. Nerds- The nerds were also another early team who came off with a strong start, they have won many Mod Comp tasks as well.

T3. Wizards- Yet another older team who proved there worthiness early on by winning many tasks and like the Nerds, became a house.

5. Betas- Simply because they were a very, very strong team at one point, winning tasks as well.

6. Glitz- They were a machine during the mod comp they participated in, winning lots of tasks.

7. Realhawks- They were a strong team at some points but fell afterward.

8. Fireworks- The Fireworks were and still are a strong team with a lot of potential at the next moderator competition.

T9. Warriors- Warriors were a pretty good team during the 10th Mod Comp Series.

T9. Firebirds- Although a bit weaker then the warriors they pulled through at some points in the 10th Mod Comp Series.

11th Mod Comp Series Predictions-

Teams-
Watex Warriors (Hopefully :D)
Freehawks
Glitz
Fireworks
Lecturers
Team Allie

Winner- Lecturers

Runner-Up- Freehawks

96 posts
Posted in Help the Watex Warriors • 10th June 2015, 05:23 PM

Sure! That would be great!

96 posts
Posted in Help the Watex Warriors • 10th June 2015, 04:19 PM

So lately I have noticed no one has really shown interest in the Watex Warriors, now I don't want anyone to feel obligated to join but we need some help to build the team for the next Mod Comp! We have the strength to become a great team, and we have the ability to win the competition!

Just subscribe to #WW if you want to win!

96 posts
Posted in Sonic and Mario World #2 • 10th June 2015, 11:51 AM

Sonic and Mario World, Season 1/ Episode 2/37
#2 Where Worlds Collide

Purple Toad- Hey Mario, hey Luigi! what was that sound!

Mario- Just some Machine Problems!

Sonic- Yea, a lot of machine problems.

The team had finished off the Death Egg Robot but some commotion had been raised, coming in there direction was Princess Peach and the Red Toad, and coming through the portal was Shadow and Espio.

Shadow- Hey, whats going on?

Luigi- It was this guy named egghead and he was messing with Sonic and the other guys.

Mario- Hey lets head back to Peaches Kingdom!

Peach- Mario, you know not to invite people without my permission, but I will allow it.

The team of Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Silver, Shadow, Espio, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Purple Toad and Red Toad made there way to the kingdom. Soon after they were at the gates of the kingdom, it was a beautiful kingdom made of pink and white bricks. The dew on the bright green grass glistened against the sun.

Tails- Woah! This place is great!

Peach- Thank You! This kingdom took many years to build with my toad friends!

There wonder was short lived when a small being in a floating pod whizzed by.

Bowser Jr.- My dad is coming! Prepare yourself Peach!

The pod floated high into the air and dropped a massive silver shell, upon impact the shell exploded and made nearby buildings crumble in defeat.

Mario- Mama Mia!

Sonic- Hey! You cant do that!

Bowser Jr.- Ahahaha!

Bowser- RAWWWWR!

The whole ground shook against the defeating cry of Bowser. Mario ran up to Bowser and readied himself for combat.

Mario- You must leave immediately!

Luigi- Yea get outta' here!

Sonic and Tails rushed up alongside, they also readied themselves for combat.

Espio- Here, I can blend in to the background and attack him!

Bowser jumped high into the air and smashed the ground with all of his might, the whole team went flying back into the kingdom wall.

Shadow- Ergh! Im TIRED OF THIS!

Shadow formed a ball of red energy around him and lunged at Bowser with all of his might. Shadow smashed into Bowser, sending him flying backwards into the nearby river.

Silver- Nice job Shadow!

Mario- Ya- hooo!

To be Continued...

96 posts
Posted in Who Would Win? #17 • 10th June 2015, 11:18 AM

Before I begin I would like to say I usually do this on my Sheep Account. But for now I will have to use this account.

Today we have two Z-Fighters since the beginning of the Dragon Ball series. But today we will be comparing them with there debut power level.

Tien and Yamcha. Tien has a power level of 180. Yamcha has a power level of 177. Yes, this is a very close fight.

Tien-
Very Disciplined
Alot of Endurance
Strong Willed

Yamcha-
Quick
Agile

So DSGHQ, who would win?