Global Change History

WIKI:SCARLET MYERS, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY DAMEN , BODY: 223AF77C1E6915436248F88936EBDA2F , PROPS: 2718C4A98F963618333B1B796194BD73 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
More

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(3) { ["title"]=> string(13) "Scarlet Myers" ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(7) "regular" }

Scarlet Myers is the true name of a traitor of the OldCP Agency (now DSGHQ Agency). She usually goes by the male gender on her user accounts. Her true gender is thought to be female.

She played a large role in the hacking of firearms on early versions of OldCP during early 2013 and founded the highly successful Blackhawks Smuggling Gang.

Personality

Her actions are very unpredictable, Damen Spike had worked with Scarlet for a while before she had chosen to betray OldCP. It is hard to understand what Scarlet is going to do, according to Damen and several other staff.

Scarlet's avatar as seen portrayed on a forum profile http://forums.damenspike.com/profile/Scarlet-4147/

References

• Rover
  • Blackhawks
  • The Hound
WIKI:LITA, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY PERLA GUNNULFSEN , BODY: A213A4A1CCCF7494402ACC13033B41C9 , PROPS: 165AB692DBF5F0E553516621D69D60EF [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Title

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(26) "Britalita "Lita" Alexandra" ["title"]=> string(18) "Experienced Player" ["photo"]=> string(67) "http://forums.damenspike.com/userphotos/photo_9114.png?c=1419814493" ["alias"]=> string(0) "" ["titles"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(6) "Member" [1]=> string(6) "Artist" } ["related"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(5) "Ellie" [1]=> string(11) "OoBubblesoO" [2]=> string(12) "Wintersummer" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(11) "Nightwolves" ["location"]=> string(12) "Florida, USA" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(4) "Lita" }

Lita's Beginnings

Lita's adventure in the DSGHQ started in about mid July. Someone on an xat chat group called Light Troops kept talking about something called OldCP. She PM'ed the person for the link. The person gave her the link of OldCP.biz. But Lita did not start her journey as Lita, for her first username on OldCP was AJ4EvaStar. That was because she was an AJ Lee fan. She made many friends on her first day.

Forum Beginnings

On OldCP, people were talking about some Forum. Lita searched up 'DSGHQ Forums' and then she made an account called Kaitlyn11 at first. Back then, she didn't know much about the Forums. She put a picture of Kaitlyn from WWE as her profile photo. She made her first post under the name 'How to be Cool'. People didn't really like her post. So, in a few more days in August, she made an account called Lita221. The name Lita was taken by her main account at the time. So she made her name Lita Dumas. A little bit later, she logged onto her main account, Kaitlyn11 (AKA Lita) and changed her name to AJ Lee. Allowing Lita's new account to be called Lita.

Lita Currently

Now, Lita has quite a few accounts on the Forums. She has applied for Knight, and in game Moderator. She is liking the experiences she is enjoying right now in the DSGHQ. She is a current Banker hired by Cheep, the Lady of the Bank. She was very happy. On the Forums, she is really hoping to get Master.

Favorite Things

Favorite color: Black
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite game: OldCP
Favorite animal: Fox
Favorite country: USA
Favorite cartoon: Spongebob
Favorite realistic cartoon: Every Witch Way
Favorite show: WWE
Favorite reality comedy show: The Big Bang Theory
Favorite movie: Teen Beach Movie
Favorite song: Emerald Eyes by Blacklisted Me, LoveFuryPassionEnergy by Boy Hits Car
WIKI:SCARLET MYERS, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY DAMEN , BODY: 01C2BBC37C7A1AF4B986E29074BAF460 , PROPS: 2718C4A98F963618333B1B796194BD73 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
More info

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(3) { ["title"]=> string(13) "Scarlet Myers" ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(7) "regular" }

Scarlet Myers is the true name of a traitor of the OldCP Agency (now DSGHQ Agency). She usually goes by the male gender on her user accounts. Her true gender is thought to be female.

She played a large role in the hacking of firearms on early versions of OldCP during early 2013 and founded the highly successful Blackhawks Smuggling Gang.

Personality

Her actions are very unpredictable, Damen Spike had worked with Scarlet for a while before she had chosen to betray OldCP. It is hard to understand what Scarlet is going to do, according to Damen and several other staff.

Scarlet's avatar as seen portrayed on a forum profile http://forums.damenspike.com/profile/Scarlet-4147/

References

• Rover
  • Blackhawks
WIKI:LITA, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY PERLA GUNNULFSEN , BODY: A213A4A1CCCF7494402ACC13033B41C9 , PROPS: 7405B57E218A523AF418AA1E46AFF5D7 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Protection

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(26) "Britalita "Lita" Alexandra" ["title"]=> string(6) "Player" ["photo"]=> string(67) "http://forums.damenspike.com/userphotos/photo_9114.png?c=1419814493" ["alias"]=> string(0) "" ["titles"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(6) "Member" [1]=> string(6) "Artist" } ["related"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(5) "Ellie" [1]=> string(11) "OoBubblesoO" [2]=> string(12) "Wintersummer" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(11) "Nightwolves" ["location"]=> string(12) "Florida, USA" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(4) "Lita" }

Lita's Beginnings

Lita's adventure in the DSGHQ started in about mid July. Someone on an xat chat group called Light Troops kept talking about something called OldCP. She PM'ed the person for the link. The person gave her the link of OldCP.biz. But Lita did not start her journey as Lita, for her first username on OldCP was AJ4EvaStar. That was because she was an AJ Lee fan. She made many friends on her first day.

Forum Beginnings

On OldCP, people were talking about some Forum. Lita searched up 'DSGHQ Forums' and then she made an account called Kaitlyn11 at first. Back then, she didn't know much about the Forums. She put a picture of Kaitlyn from WWE as her profile photo. She made her first post under the name 'How to be Cool'. People didn't really like her post. So, in a few more days in August, she made an account called Lita221. The name Lita was taken by her main account at the time. So she made her name Lita Dumas. A little bit later, she logged onto her main account, Kaitlyn11 (AKA Lita) and changed her name to AJ Lee. Allowing Lita's new account to be called Lita.

Lita Currently

Now, Lita has quite a few accounts on the Forums. She has applied for Knight, and in game Moderator. She is liking the experiences she is enjoying right now in the DSGHQ. She is a current Banker hired by Cheep, the Lady of the Bank. She was very happy. On the Forums, she is really hoping to get Master.

Favorite Things

Favorite song: Emerald Eyes by Blacklisted Me, LoveFuryPassionEnergy by Boy Hits Car
WIKI:CLEGANE, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY DAMEN , BODY: 11BFC06E59C6C80D81ABDDAB2FA16AF0 , PROPS: 06BC0B2D3DD99E007D05D48AD2A2544C [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
No reason given

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(3) { ["writeProtected"]=> NULL ["title"]=> string(7) "Clegane" ["layout"]=> string(7) "regular" }

Clegane was a player of OldCP who had moderator powers and a firearm. He was supposed to work as a bodyguard for Damen but killed several users including Harry and Shamanstan.

Knights were given permission to kill Clegane and so he was stopped.

See Also

• The Hound
  • Scarlet Myers
WIKI:LITA, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY PERLA GUNNULFSEN , BODY: A213A4A1CCCF7494402ACC13033B41C9 , PROPS: 3CDC05978D4D0F161B056E3ADF4C0275 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
No reason given

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(26) "Britalita "Lita" Alexandra" ["title"]=> string(6) "Player" ["photo"]=> string(67) "http://forums.damenspike.com/userphotos/photo_9114.png?c=1419814493" ["alias"]=> string(0) "" ["titles"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(6) "Member" [1]=> string(6) "Artist" } ["related"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(5) "Ellie" [1]=> string(11) "OoBubblesoO" [2]=> string(12) "Wintersummer" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(11) "Nightwolves" ["location"]=> string(12) "Florida, USA" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> NULL ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(4) "Lita" }

Lita's Beginnings

Forum Beginnings

Lita Currently

Favorite Things

WIKI:OLDCPHELPER, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY OLDCPHELPER , BODY: 8DA0AE2BA0E74CC792E95A67E1FA17CE , PROPS: 5CDD6B6231EE8BCD55A6BC5AA7A5DF72 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
title

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(11) "OldCPHelper" ["title"]=> string(18) "Experienced Player" ["photo"]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/add76d2456c53b8d2815b9a49910c6b9.png" ["alias"]=> string(0) "" ["titles"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(11) "Experienced" [1]=> string(6) "Master" } ["related"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(7) "Phoenix" [1]=> string(9) "KindHawks" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "1" ["house"]=> string(9) "FreeHawks" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/f9f7e6b53f9659cc492ebbf11c15d446.png" [1]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/ea767cec44066f774ac2e2ed059c2686.png" [2]=> string(64) "http://i.picasion.com/pic78/f6e1f0c8e3d6a2852dd1026329aee2ec.gif" [3]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/f7961697c4cd09f25da1bffdde0da43e.png" } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(11) "OldCPHelper" }

OldCPHelper

The ColeDude

I Am OldCPHelper The ColeDude
and now i shall reveal who i am

My Beginning On OldCP

He Joined in Dec 30th at 8:00 AM he met users who he calls friends such as Hiphop he found him to be quite helpful and kind Then met Sneval (or snev) he found him funny and a nice friend snev gave him the spirit and then i became more when he met terry and musclebob he saw they wanted something to own so he gave them the petshop (which his backup account owned) of course like mentioned something bad did happen
_________________________________________________________________________________
hate being banned for doing something small?
but he felt he was framed by a hacker (which was true)
named Lsland or Lsiand
he hacked island
he was suspicious about the user so he of course as they call
pretended to be a hacker
now if u didnt know he can hack
u know that it was because he wanted to try to make other hackers aware
he was banned on August 2014
when he joined in december 2012
so u want to know who is he?
he would prefer u call him Friend
his virtual name is cole
but not my real name
he is a man of adventure
and some bits he do make alot of accounts for a fabled agency called TSA
now pretend he didnt... ah who am i kidding
in 2014 he made TSA
but what ever happened before that u know of PenguinChat4

Penguin Chat 4

it was my new timing he was able to make an talk to my friends once again
(well most of them) it was fun and cool but oldcp was missed lucky for ye people! :) it came back in 2014
but anyways

it was the begining of 2014 a new adventure awaits! his id was 1527 even better than 341023 as his old ID before banned i met terry and musclebob standing next to him reffered
"woah is that oldcphelper? i thought he quit" he of course was so surprised and so angered but i now like island for who he is and impressed by Lsland although i had a hatred to him for a few months
next of all when he made TSA the force to stop hackers i realized it was no use to "OldCPHelper" so he created TSADirector to take the lead of course it went so well their first agents came in Febuary 2014
between that he met a few friends named poptropica and zeternal
they in his words were two very supportive friends to him

SnailsChat

he played snailschat before
it was connected to a link on the oldcp home page,snailschat had coins and he did recall a market etc
he was interested in the game and made his same account
of course then one day he tried to go on and it didnt work
he enjoyed it there
but still enjoyed oldcp the same way

OldCP

it was the website he was always attatched to he always played it so u can imagine how he felt when he was banned for a few months
he played oldcp since 2012
the game was on utube
but how he know?
a user in NewCp told him and many others
so he decided to see

Orange
in the beginning his name was orange a funny name
and the password was fruit
that game he did do my helping on it the most
it connected me to dsghq

War Of DamensDay

how scary it was to see an iceghost what if u were surrounded by 3?
thats what he was in once it was quite scary they were chasing me
of course he went in my igloo if he had a firearm he wouldnt shoot anyways it was too scary

Currently

aiming for moderator
and becoming more expierenced day by day
OldCPHelper enjoys DSGHQ games
and last but not least says this to u
Have A Nice Day And GoodLuck!
Quote:You Realize Everyday When A Flower Blooms it starts its day feeding bees and making the world smile now we are human beings we build move we know much more than many things
so cant we do the same?
Wiki Page Of OldCPHelper
Over And Out!
WIKI:OLDCPHELPER, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY OLDCPHELPER , BODY: 8DA0AE2BA0E74CC792E95A67E1FA17CE , PROPS: ED6068371158C21FB7F165D1C1488AE6 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
wiki

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(11) "OldCPHelper" ["title"]=> string(18) "Experienced Player" ["photo"]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/add76d2456c53b8d2815b9a49910c6b9.png" ["alias"]=> string(0) "" ["titles"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(11) "Experienced" [1]=> string(6) "Master" } ["related"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(7) "Phoenix" [1]=> string(9) "KindHawks" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "1" ["house"]=> string(9) "FreeHawks" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/f9f7e6b53f9659cc492ebbf11c15d446.png" [1]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/ea767cec44066f774ac2e2ed059c2686.png" [2]=> string(64) "http://i.picasion.com/pic78/f6e1f0c8e3d6a2852dd1026329aee2ec.gif" [3]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/f7961697c4cd09f25da1bffdde0da43e.png" } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(22) "A Player like anyother" }

OldCPHelper

The ColeDude

My Beginning On OldCP

He Joined in Dec 30th at 8:00 AM he met users who he calls friends such as Hiphop he found him to be quite helpful and kind Then met Sneval (or snev) he found him funny and a nice friend snev gave him the spirit and then i became more when he met terry and musclebob he saw they wanted something to own so he gave them the petshop (which his backup account owned) of course like mentioned something bad did happen
_________________________________________________________________________________
named Lsland or Lsiand
he hacked island
pretended to be a hacker
his virtual name is cole
but not my real name
he is a man of adventure
in 2014 he made TSA

Penguin Chat 4

(well most of them) it was fun and cool but oldcp was missed lucky for ye people! :) it came back in 2014
but anyways

it was the begining of 2014 a new adventure awaits! his id was 1527 even better than 341023 as his old ID before banned i met terry and musclebob standing next to him reffered
"woah is that oldcphelper? i thought he quit" he of course was so surprised and so angered but i now like island for who he is and impressed by Lsland although i had a hatred to him for a few months
next of all when he made TSA the force to stop hackers i realized it was no use to "OldCPHelper" so he created TSADirector to take the lead of course it went so well their first agents came in Febuary 2014
between that he met a few friends named poptropica and zeternal
they in his words were two very supportive friends to him

SnailsChat

it was connected to a link on the oldcp home page,snailschat had coins and he did recall a market etc
he enjoyed it there

OldCP

it was the website he was always attatched to he always played it so u can imagine how he felt when he was banned for a few months
the game was on utube
but how he know?
so he decided to see

Orange
it connected me to dsghq

War Of DamensDay

of course he went in my igloo if he had a firearm he wouldnt shoot anyways it was too scary

Currently

aiming for moderator
Quote:You Realize Everyday When A Flower Blooms it starts its day feeding bees and making the world smile now we are human beings we build move we know much more than many things
so cant we do the same?
Wiki Page Of OldCPHelper
Over And Out!
WIKI:OLDCPHELPER, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY OLDCPHELPER , BODY: 42334EBE0B99B12823460D26DCD30F07 , PROPS: ED6068371158C21FB7F165D1C1488AE6 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
No reason given

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(11) "OldCPHelper" ["title"]=> string(18) "Experienced Player" ["photo"]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/add76d2456c53b8d2815b9a49910c6b9.png" ["alias"]=> string(0) "" ["titles"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(11) "Experienced" [1]=> string(6) "Master" } ["related"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(7) "Phoenix" [1]=> string(9) "KindHawks" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "1" ["house"]=> string(9) "FreeHawks" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/f9f7e6b53f9659cc492ebbf11c15d446.png" [1]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/ea767cec44066f774ac2e2ed059c2686.png" [2]=> string(64) "http://i.picasion.com/pic78/f6e1f0c8e3d6a2852dd1026329aee2ec.gif" [3]=> string(55) "http://i.gyazo.com/f7961697c4cd09f25da1bffdde0da43e.png" } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(22) "A Player like anyother" }

OldCPHelper

The ColeDude

My Beginning On OldCP

named Lsland or Lsiand
he hacked island
pretended to be a hacker
his virtual name is cole
but not my real name
he is a man of adventure
in 2014 he made TSA

Penguin Chat 4

but anyways

SnailsChat

he enjoyed it there

OldCP

it was the website i was always attatched to he always played it so u can imagine how he felt when he was banned for a few months
the game was on utube
but how he know?
so he decided to see
my name?
Orange
it connected me to dsghq

War Of DamensDay

Currently

aiming for moderator
so cant we do the same?
Wiki Page Of OldCPHelper
Over And Out!
WIKI:ARCHIE, 29TH DECEMBER 2014 BY ARCHIE , BODY: 5148EA462C54C4EDCC80A8C069415146 , PROPS: E9648F4561B16768300DE5E84B1D5DCA [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Removed unnecessary image.

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(12) { ["name"]=> string(6) "Archie" ["title"]=> string(6) "Prince" ["photo"]=> string(107) "http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c490dVX6PcY/UrLG4mRM5JI/AAAAAAAAA1A/QHA7qipQJus/s1600/hobbit-desolation-bilbo.JPG" ["alias"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(4) "Arch" } ["titles"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(6) "Prince" [1]=> string(9) "Moderator" } ["related"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(8) "Raindrop" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "1" ["house"]=> string(5) "Stags" ["location"]=> string(15) "London, England" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" ["rule"]=> string(16) "Jun. 13th 2014 -" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(6) "Archie" }

Archie is the Prince of the DSGHQ Empire, and is married to Princess Raindrop.

First Appearence

Prince Archie first arrived in OldCP during mid V5. For a while, he got well known and popular on OldCP until he joined the DSGHQ forum (OldCP Community at the time) on 1st November, 2013.

Starting Out

On 1st November, Archie started out as a Rookie on the forum. He was already fairly well known as he joined OldCP a few weeks before the forum. After a couple of days, he earnt Member for posting and contributing to the forum and being a kind user. Just 2 weeks after this, he became a forum Master. Archie built a good reputation right at the beginning, he got very popular and made many friends in the first few weeks. This helped him become a user that stood out in the future.

On 4th December, Archie was promoted to forum Moderator on the DSGHQ for the first time. He did his job as a Moderator well, and because of this, he's been a member of the forum staff ever since. It took Archie a bit longer to become a Moderator in OldCP, however he earnt this position at the very beginning of V8.

Imperial Knight

Due to inactivity, Archie was demoted from OldCP Moderator in late February 2014. However, he remained as a Forum Moderator. For a few weeks, Archie wondered around the island as a regular user until the rank Imperial Knight was introduced. Archie became the 3rd imperial knight, serving the DSGHQ Empire well. He managed to prove to other users of the DSGHQ his ability as a knight, and after some time he earnt the title of 'Royal Knight'. At this point, Archie was known as a 'Sir'.

Prince

In a royal session at roughly the end of March 2014, Emperor Damen Spike announced that Archie was to be the next Prince of the DSGHQ. He had seen a lot of potential in him as a knight, and knew that he would serve the DSGHQ well as the Prince. After the news had spread, Archie was made Prince of the DSGHQ on 1st May, 2014. He remains as the Prince to this day.

Royal Wedding

A short while after Archie became the Prince, it was announced that he was to marry Princess Raindrop. At first, the Royal Wedding was scheduled for 6th June. Unfortunately, the wedding had to be delayed because the Prince himself wouldn't of been able to turn up. After a discussion with Emperor Damen Spike, the date of the wedding was rolled back by a week. On 13th June, the Prince was finally able to marry his beloved Princess, Raindrop.

The Prince and Princess treasure this well known photo of the wedding:

Interesting Facts

Archie's love for Jaffa Cakes is fairly well known to his close friends.
Archie joined OldCP in V5, yet he didn't join the forum until 1st November 2013.
It took Archie just 2 weeks to earn forum Master.
Archie was a member of the first OldCP V8 staff when it re opened.