Tommy0724

Tommy0724's Wiki Article

Welcome to the Wiki of Tommy0724, here you will find some quality information about him.

Joining DSGHQ

In late December 2014, Tommy0724 already quit NewCP because he got extremely bored with it. He played many CPPS' and was bored with them all. So Tommy0724 went on Google searched a list of CPPS' and found clubpenguin.pro (Name of OldCP at the time) and thought "I have nothing else to do, let's give this a try" so he signed up and started playing.

Getting Used to the Game

Tommy0724 was very confused on this server, he tried regular CPPS commands and realized they weren't working. Finally, Saber574 and gave Tommy0724 the basic knowledge of OldCP. Saber574 told Tommy0724 all about the commands and answered any questions Tommy0724 had.

Earning Knight

On April 24, 2015, Tommy0724 finally earned his dream rank, Imperial Knight. There was a meeting at the thrones and Iceesofie called upon him promoted Tommy0724.

Tommy0724's First Heroic Act

Tommy0724 was doing his normal job, walking around, assisting users, and arresting bad users, then Tommy0724 came across a user name Sully. Sully was harassing staff and calling them names so Tommy0724 arrested Sully. There was a girl in jail named Salsa that made a backup account to play on. She came to me on her backup account and told me "Tommy, all of the prisoners escaped jail." Tommy0724 was confused and asked, "Are you joking?" Since Salsa was a funny user that joked a lot and Salsa replied "I am not kidding, my account Salsa is out. Sully was talking about you and said he was working with Hgar. Tommy0724 /thrones now!" So Tommy0724 went to the thrones and saw all the prisoners out of jail. Tommy0724 tried to arrest them then Sully pulled out a firearm and fired 2 bullets. Both missed Tommy0724, but Tommy0724 knew he would fire more. So Tommy0724 pulled out his sword and fought him. Tommy0724 had hit him twice then Hashir walked in. Sully ran to the bank. Then Hashir asked Tommy0724 what happened, Tommy0724 explained everything and Hashir said "Go to the office and protect the citizens, I will deal with Sully".

Becoming Party Guard

During a session on OldCP Amandapink30 was promoted to the mini rank of Master of parties, she then was looking for new Party Guards. Anyone could be a Party Guard so Tommy0724 said "As long as I could be Knight then why not". So he sent Amandapink30 a message and the next day was promoted to Party Guard.

Becoming Hand Guard

On May 11th, Cysero, Tennis' handguard resigned. So after the staff meeting, Tennis asked Tommy0724 if he would like to be his handguard. Tommy gladly accepted.

Demotion

Tommy was tried for bullying and harassing multiple users via Kik chat, found guilty of all charges due to a massive amount of evidence, and was demoted from the position of Knight and Hand Guard to Tennis

Conclusion

This is unfinished since Tommy0724's journey just begun. Once time passes by, this will start to be filled with the experience Tommy0724 had. Hope you enjoyed.

Tommy0724

Retired Knight
Titles Former Knight, Member, Party Guard, Former Hand Guard
Gender Male
House Lecturers
Related Freddy