Global Change History

WIKI:ELLIE, 30TH MARCH 2015 BY HAYLEE , BODY: 8B14AD40D8E16CC73F418FD17F81C29D , PROPS: 3EEB30424AFB3EDBFB3EC65FEFB5716C [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
information and pic

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(5) "Ellie" ["title"]=> string(9) "Moderator" ["photo"]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/lqf741U.png" ["alias"]=> string(0) "" ["titles"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(16) "Forums Moderator" [1]=> string(15) "Oldcp Moderator" [2]=> string(21) "Penguin Watch Captain" [3]=> string(0) "" } ["related"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(9) "Iceesofie" [1]=> string(4) "Kara" [2]=> string(5) "Damen" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(5) "Glitz" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(5) "Ellie" }

Beginning

Ellie's journey starts, when she was desperately looking videos of Old Club penguin on Youtube. She stumbled upon a tutorial for OldCP" She found the link to OldCP in the comments. She joined this game and thought it was quite good. Since Ellie was a new player she started asking questions, the staff members happily greeted her and helped her. Soon, she learned her way around the game.

OldCP

In her early days around OldCP, Ellie learned her way around the game and started making new friends. Some of her first friends were: Jackie, Techno, Brndav, R2D2 and Chewbacca. She started watching Moderator Competitions but never joined one. Ellie worked hard for Moderator and eventually earned it. But Ellie suddenly disappeared, leading to a demotion for inactivity. She came back and hoping she would earn her spot back as a Moderator. She applied, and had a conversation with Damen, The application was accepted and she was promoted to moderator, She was demoted two more times but she earned it back. Oldcp shut down for a bit and Snaildom came. Oldcp v10 was launched and Ellie was demoted by Cyberwolf.

Until then she is trying to earn her position back, she is very positive about this.

Forums

Ellie joined the the forums on the 3rd of September 2013, The first user that ever helped Ellie was Iceesofie and they became really good friends. Time passed and Ellie left the forums, when she quit Oldcp, When she came back she had forgotten her password, so she joined on another account. Later on she earned forums Moderator. She is now a Master of the DSGHQ.
WIKI:ICEESOFIE, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY ICEESOFIE , BODY: B8036CB0A672F5615CD375B2E53696A2 , PROPS: 44CA3F8CE6AFDE54A458F9F8072AC29D [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Updated

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(12) { ["name"]=> string(9) "IceeSofie" ["title"]=> string(5) "Queen" ["photo"]=> string(98) "http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/fatguy2013/ec00f22d7f5e63141b99512a8afd09af_zps833b1ee8.jpg" ["alias"]=> array(6) { [0]=> string(5) "Sofie" [1]=> string(11) "Queen Sofie" [2]=> string(4) "Icee" [3]=> string(13) "Empress Sofie" [4]=> string(5) "Sufie" [5]=> string(5) "Fufie" } ["titles"]=> array(7) { [0]=> string(7) "Empress" [1]=> string(16) "Queen (formerly)" [2]=> string(20) "Moderator (Formerly)" [3]=> string(19) "Administrator DSGHQ" [4]=> string(12) "Trusted User" [5]=> string(19) "Head Mod (Formerly)" [6]=> string(6) "Modmin" } ["related"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(8) "Raindrop" [1]=> string(4) "GUGU" [2]=> string(11) "Damen Spike" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(7) "Hunters" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" ["rule"]=> string(15) "Jun. 2nd 2014 -" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(9) "IceeSofie" }

Sofie is the Queen of the DSGHQ, from the help and support from the DSGHQ Community.

Early Life

Sofie was born in Liverpool, UK. She moved to the United States when she was 2.

Before the DSGHQ

Before Sofie joined the DSGHQ, she was bullied by people at her school for liking Club Penguin. One day, her friend told her that she went on a chat called xat, they both decided to check it out. She found people on this chat that actually understood her problems.

She met a person named Fizz, they quickly became friends and she started to be happy once again. She was later introduced to the game of OldCP in late September of 2012 (v2).

That is just the beginning of her story.

Joining OldCP

OldCP v2, v3, v4

Her first username on OldCP was of course IceeSofie, she had been suggested to have that name from her younger sister. When she logged in for the first time she was greeted by a moderator named Sting, they became friends quickly. Another person she met was another moderator named Drew, who thought her the basic moderator commands. It took a long time for IceeSofie to be well known, most of the time she would sit alone or try to talk to someone, that's when she befriended another user named Brndav.

V5

Not much can be remembered during this period of time for IceeSofie, but one thing that will always be remembered is when she changed her name to Sofie and kept IceeSofie as a back up account.

V6 & V7

Sofie believed she was ready for administrator, she made a application on forums. Damen saw it and liked it. About a week later, she noticed something rather strange, she looked at the staff list below OldCP and found both of her accounts 'Sofie' and 'Iceesofie' on the list, she did not know why this happened. She logged onto her account 'Iceesofie' and found out she was a administrator. People asked her for her account 'Sofie' but she refused to give it to anyone. She later gave up the position because she believed that someone else could do a better job than her. She then switched back to 'Iceesofie' and her backup is now 'Sofie'.

V8, V9, & V10

This was when IceeSofie was princess, she got the rank in a unexpected way, and then later gained the title Queen. During V9 she wanted to be different, so she was claimed the craziest moderator and was loved by the people. When OldCP shut down, she was suprised, she was sad after that, she didn't want OldCP to go. During V10, Sofie played a minor role in in Operation Endgame, she was the commander of Team Gamma. After that she started to see that she sucked at roleplay.

With the help from her two friends Brndav and Fizz, she met many people including Damen Spike, Chelsey, Techno, Ghost, etc. It took a long time for someone to listen to her, but she never gave up. She started talking to other users, and then everyone recognized the name of IceeSofie. Soon after that she met Damen Spike himself, they started to have a friendship, and then she got moderator for the first time in v4. From there, Sofie got to meet even more people. She loved moderating, for many reasons, but she also got demoted many times. She truly never gave up, her friends supported her through all of it.

Administrator

All though her position for administrator did not last long, Sofie was confident and happy that she had administrator, but she told herself that it is a lot of responsibility being a admin. Her second time being a administrator only lasted a week, on the last day, she was tricked by a user to give change a password, she was too kind to users and users took advantage of it. She felt bad for her actions, and she made a goal to herself that she would return to OldCP. The third time she was made an admin was because Damen made the Queen rank have administrator abilities.

IceeSofie as a Administrator

Queen

At this time, Chelsey was Queen and IceeSofie was one of the 3 princesses, later some conflict happened between Damen and Chelsey and she was banished for her actions. Later on June 8th 2014, Damen made a short discussion on forums stating that Chelsey was demoted and IceeSofie is the next person in line for the title for Queen. She was very excited, but also nervous, she did not want to make a mistake like she did when she was an administrator. Deep down inside, she knew she was ready for the next step and would do everything in her power to get what she needed, confidence. On June 14th 2014, Cyberwolf gave her the title of Queen, and since then she has been doing what she does best, moderating. Because of her rank, she was able to achieve the rank of administrator for the third time.

IceeSofie becoming Queen

Empress

On the first day of Spring in the DSGHQ, Sofie's rank was upgraded while she was in school, when she found out she knew that she couldn't resign and could never loose hope.

Quotes

"When you need me, I will be there, count on it."
"Hope is what makes us strong, it is why we are here, it is what we fight for when all else is lost."
"We are all different in the best ways possible."
"Anything is possible on the DSGHQ"
"I am here for you, always."
"Most of the time, I have been forgotten, it makes me think, alot."
"I am breaking the mold for Queen, now that's something I am sure about."
"I will always be the townboy I have always been."
"xD movement on point."
"Shine brighter than the stars"
"I have the best friends a girl can ever have."
"I am different, I love it. I am not another copy."
WIKI:SAMPOPXXX101, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY SAM , BODY: 3BDF09F753FDF69C8066D49FA8BC949B , PROPS: 80913E1B70380EA277B06781B0C66A17 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Resignation

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(4) "Sam " ["title"]=> string(6) "Player" ["photo"]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/xH4x0zq.png" ["alias"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(3) "Sam" [1]=> string(5) "Sammy" [2]=> string(6) "Sammeh" [3]=> string(6) "Sampop" } ["titles"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(6) "Banker" [1]=> string(6) "Member" [2]=> string(8) "Wise One" [3]=> string(6) "Master" } ["related"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(5) "Jilly" [1]=> string(8) "saber574" [2]=> string(6) "Audrey" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(7) "Wizards" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/xH4x0zq.png" } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(3) "Sam" }

Early Days

Sam was roaming Youtube when she suddenly found Oldcp. She excitedly clicked on it and created an account. She joined in February.

Rank

Sam has never really had a rank but the first thing she was was a member. She became popular around the community quickly and then she became known for her wise words.

Friends

]The first person she met was Mwetwe. She was very depressed though Sam didn't know why. Then she met Mistywolf and much more.

Present Day Ranks

The rank Sam has today is banker. She has been made Wise One as well.

Resignation

There was a session held by Damen to determine the next Emperor Helper. Chelsey won, but at the end of the session, Sam announced she was retiring from Wise One on DSGHQ, leaving her rank remaining as a Master. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/39451 (Sam's post about her resignation).
WIKI:SAMPOPXXX101, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY SAM , BODY: BB14A93220FB92D20BAB29BDB683199F , PROPS: 80913E1B70380EA277B06781B0C66A17 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Master

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(4) "Sam " ["title"]=> string(6) "Player" ["photo"]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/xH4x0zq.png" ["alias"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(3) "Sam" [1]=> string(5) "Sammy" [2]=> string(6) "Sammeh" [3]=> string(6) "Sampop" } ["titles"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(6) "Banker" [1]=> string(6) "Member" [2]=> string(8) "Wise One" [3]=> string(6) "Master" } ["related"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(5) "Jilly" [1]=> string(8) "saber574" [2]=> string(6) "Audrey" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(7) "Wizards" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/xH4x0zq.png" } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(3) "Sam" }

Early Days

Sam was roaming Youtube when she suddenly found Oldcp. She excitedly clicked on it and created an account. She joined in February.

Rank

Sam has never really had a rank but the first thing she was was a member. She became popular around the community quickly and then she became known for her wise words.

Friends

]The first person she met was Mwetwe. She was very depressed though Sam didn't know why. Then she met Mistywolf and much more.

Present Day Ranks

The rank Sam has today is banker. She has been made Wise One as well.

There was a session held by Damen to determine the next Emperor Helper. Chelsey won, but at the end of the session, Sam announced she was retiring from Wise One on DSGHQ, leaving her rank remaining as a Master. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/39451 (Sam's post about her resignation).

WIKI:CHELSEY, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY CHELSEY , BODY: EB98307A12A3347CFF90197B86181584 , PROPS: 08A46E398818CBF0CC744AB5E62B5CC0 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Improved organization; changed full name, rank, titles.

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(13) "Chelsey Spike" ["character"]=> array(12) { ["name"]=> string(13) "Chelsey Spike" ["title"]=> string(14) "Emperor Helper" ["photo"]=> string(34) "http://i60.tinypic.com/2wc3eib.gif" ["alias"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(7) "Castiel" } ["titles"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(17) "Princess of DSGHQ" [1]=> string(14) "Queen of DSGHQ" [2]=> string(22) "Administrator of DSGHQ" [3]=> string(14) "Emperor Helper" } ["rule"]=> string(5) "2014-" ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(5) "Spike" ["related"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(11) "Damen Spike" [1]=> string(9) "Cyberwolf" } ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" }

Beginning

Chelsey joined the forums of OldCP during 2012 and 2013. She met Damen and soon became friends on Skype.

Moderator Role

Chelsey was a highly trusted and effective member of staff on the game. She spent time with the users and also enjoyed her role moderating.

Administrator

Chelsey later became an Administrator, she kept the rank for a long time. She went on reproving and keeping in order the forums.

Relationship with Damen

Chelsey and Damen had always been close friends, her role depended on her friendship with Damen. They were very close at a certain point, even going as far as calling each other closest friends. Damen looked out for Chelsey's safety on the internet also, since there were many out there that weren't fully respectful.

Though Damen and Chelsey were good friends, at times they clashed which resulted in some problems.

House Spike

Since Damen and Chelsey were good friends, Damen accepted her request to join his House. Chelsey's friendship with Damen is still evident today as they continue to share DSGHQ House.

Relationship with Role

Chelsey's friendship with Damen helped her keep visiting the DSGHQ, but over time she became less active in the role because of outside activities, which everyone respects.

Problems with Cyberwolf

Cyberwolf and Chelsey didn't find it easy to get along. They both were in high positions at the time, and they needed to get along to work well together. So, Damen called a rather strange private meeting in the Throne Room. During this private meeting, they worked out their problems together.

Cyberwolf and Chelsey making friends!

Queen

Chelsey became the first Queen of the DSGHQ. Damen coronated her in the Throne Room of OldCP. Unfortunately her reign didn't last long. She fell into problems.

Betrayal

Chelsey was responsible for the official OldCP chat. The chat used the xat service and it is commonly used by less savoury characters than innocent children. The job of keeping such people out of the chat was paramount to maintaining a safe and clean place for youngsters to be. That was Chelsey's job along with Cyberwolf.

Chelsey had become friends with some unsavoury characters which lead her to value them over the security of the chat box. She unbanned rule breakers on the chat because of these friend ships and refrained from taking action against the rule breakers when they broke rules.

Enraged, Emperor Damen Spike banished her from the OldCP game and removed her place as Queen. She became a betrayer of the DSGHQ. Whilst she was banished, Princess Sofie became the new Queen of the DSGHQ. Although it seemed bad, a short time later, she was forgiven by Damen and restored to her rightful position of Princess before Queen Sofie.

Emperor Helper

After Cyberwolf had been demoted and after Emperor Helper Mikomi resigned, Princess Chelsey became the Emperor Helper on the 10th of September 2014. Bestowed now with the authority to execute commands in the name of the Emperor, she served as long as 49 days until her resignation.

Resignation

Chelsey resigned from her role of Emperor Helper after serving for about 2 months. Her official statement was..

Quote:
I've been doing a lot of stuff at school/after school and I've been spending more time with my friends and I don't want dsg to be something I kind of just push to the side.... My only options are to do an awesome job or to let someone else do an awesome job.

After resigning, she also gave up DSGHQ staff roles and game roles. She became Master rank in the community.

Return

After a while of catching up with her life, Chelsey returned to DSGHQ full time, earning her rightful position of Princess back on both the forums and OldCP.

Return of Emperor Helper Chelsey

Months after her promotion to Princess, current Emperor Helper Cyberwolf was fired and left an open spot at the Emperor's side. The decision for the new Emperor Helper came as a close tie between Roberto and Hashir, but ultimately ended in the promotion of Chelsey. She was then both a Princess and Emperor Helper, breaking the set requirements and becoming the first Royal to serve by Damen's side as Emperor Helper.

WIKI:HASHIR, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY HASHIR , BODY: 341911C22B86C64BC20ED723E1A4A0A2 , PROPS: A4560DE836747BDBE8DEDE54D43DD6DF [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Edited house of choice

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["character"]=> array(11) { ["name"]=> string(6) "Hashir" ["title"]=> string(13) "Administrator" ["photo"]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/50RfYap.png" ["alias"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(5) "Minty" } ["titles"]=> array(5) { [0]=> string(9) "Moderator" [1]=> string(13) "Administrator" [2]=> string(9) "Detective" [3]=> string(18) "Detective Sergeant" [4]=> string(19) "Detective Inspector" } ["related"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(5) "BAKON" [1]=> string(14) "Nicholas Angel" } ["gender"]=> string(1) "1" ["house"]=> string(21) "Wolf // Crime Solvers" ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/n8IPRTs.png" [1]=> string(79) "http://forums.damenspike.com/badges/apprentice.png?cacheVersion=9460732.0666667" [2]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/oJiyfrp.png" } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(6) "Hashir" }

Beginning

Hashir originally found the DSGHQ by discovering OldCP on a CPPS blog. He joined the game with the name Hashir and wore a fish outfit with a red lei. At the time he had joined, the Game of Mods Summer Competition of 2013 had just ended. He was interested in taking part in the next Moderator Competition.

Getting Involved

At the following Game of Mods Competition in 2013, he became fascinated as he watched the first stage take place and took part in the second stage. He made a new friend called Fizz and based a GOM team on him. Unfortunately the team lost and he sat out for the rest of the competition! Poas went on to win the competition.

Hashir found OldCP so interesting unlike other games he had played. He knew OldCP was something different. Hashir became friendly with staff, even joking around with Damen and other moderators.

Career

Forums

Hashir's career began on the DSGHQ forums, at the time called the OldCP Community, before the DamenSpike GAMES HQ was setup. He posted allot and became one of the first forum Masters.

Xat

Chelsey told Hashir he was going to become a xat moderator, and she made him one. It became Hashir's second rank in his time on the DSGHQ.

OldCP

Damen made Hashir an OldCP Moderator along with Thisismyname. It was a large surprise to Hashir as it was one of his biggest dreams at the time.

PSA

Hashir helped Cyberwolf with the PSA (an agency ran by Cyberwolf, Penguin Secret Agency of OldCP). He was made the co-leader of the PSA.

Administrator

Damen held a TinyChat party to announce the next new Administrator. It was Hashir, the newest Administrator. It was his big day, but OldCP shut down after administrating v7 and v8.

Other Ranks

During Cyberwolf's reign, Hashir had earned lots of ranks. It started off with Penguin Watch Captain, then went to Knight, Executioner, Lord, Hand-Guard and some others. It was one of the most ranks a user had earned in a week.

Prince's Steward

When there was no Prince of the DSGHQ, Hashir became the Prince's Steward while Damen searched for the next prince (who is still reigning).

Crimezone

Hashir returned to OldCP when it was re-opened under the control of the DamenSpike GAMES HQ. Hashir became interested in the Crimezone of OldCP.

Det Sgt Nicholas Angel

Whilst Hashir was a moderator, Detective Sergeant Nicholas Angel was at Hashir's channel (/jr hashir) and he suddenly promoted Hashir to a Detective Moderator.

Entrusted with a Firearm

Hashir was entrusted with a firearm during early 2014.

Detective Sergeant

When Nicholas Angel was killed, Hashir took his place a while after as Detective Sergeant.

Snaildom

Hashir was rehired as a forum moderator, and started gaining ranks on Snaildom. During the Autumn Game of Mods 2014, Hashir led his team, Crime Solvers to victory for the first time in Snaildom's history. Although Hashir did not win this Competition, a member of his team called Sled did win the Competition.

Detective Inspector

Later on in Snaildom, Damen granted yet another promotion to Hashir. He was made Detective Inspector Hashir, the first Inspector since the inactive Detective Inspector Powell from late 2013.

Emperor's Apprentice 2014

Hashir was accepted as a candidate of the Emperor's Apprentice competition. It took place on Snaildom, and after a whole month of competing Hashir took the win and became Damen's Apprentice. A hard effort which was worth it.

Retirement and Promotion

When Moth Priests were officially made, Hashir chose to go the way of the Moth Priests. Due to this, he had to retire from Detective Inspector but is Detective Inspector Consultant, to keep Crime office in shape.

Administrator

Towards the end of March 2015, Hashir was once again named an Administrator, this time on all of the DSGHQ games/services.
WIKI:CHELSEY, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY CHELSEY , BODY: 1182D26A59C079A9C7B291927D83BBEE , PROPS: 2A396CB880A746031117168E54222C48 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Added Emperor Helper

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(13) "Chelsey Spike" ["character"]=> array(12) { ["name"]=> string(7) "Chelsey" ["title"]=> string(8) "Princess" ["photo"]=> string(34) "http://i60.tinypic.com/2wc3eib.gif" ["alias"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(7) "Castiel" } ["titles"]=> array(3) { [0]=> string(14) "Queen of DSGHQ" [1]=> string(22) "Administrator of DSGHQ" [2]=> string(14) "Emperor Helper" } ["rule"]=> string(5) "2014-" ["gender"]=> string(1) "2" ["house"]=> string(5) "Spike" ["related"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(11) "Damen Spike" [1]=> string(9) "Cyberwolf" } ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" }

Beginning

Chelsey joined the forums of OldCP during 2012 and 2013. She met Damen and soon became friends on Skype.

Moderator Role

Chelsey was a highly trusted and effective member of staff on the game. She spent time with the users and also enjoyed her role moderating.

Administrator

Chelsey later became an Administrator, she kept the rank for a long time. She went on reproving and keeping in order the forums.

Relationship with Damen

Chelsey and Damen had always been close friends, her role depended on her friendship with Damen. They were very close at a certain point, even going as far as calling each other closest friends. Damen looked out for Chelsey's safety on the internet also, since there were many out there that weren't fully respectful.

Though Damen and Chelsey were good friends, at times they clashed which resulted in some problems.

House Spike

Since Damen and Chelsey were good friends, Damen accepted her request to join his House. Chelsey's friendship with Damen is still evident today as they continue to share DSGHQ House.

Relationship with Role

Chelsey's friendship with Damen helped her keep visiting the DSGHQ, but over time she became less active in the role because of outside activities, which everyone respects.

Problems with Cyberwolf

Cyberwolf and Chelsey didn't find it easy to get along. They both were in high positions at the time, and they needed to get along to work well together. So, Damen called a rather strange private meeting in the Throne Room. During this private meeting, they worked out their problems together.

Cyberwolf and Chelsey making friends!

Queen

Chelsey became the first Queen of the DSGHQ. Damen coronated her in the Throne Room of OldCP. Unfortunately her reign didn't last long. She fell into problems.

Betrayal

Chelsey was responsible for the official OldCP chat. The chat used the xat service and it is commonly used by less savoury characters than innocent children. The job of keeping such people out of the chat was paramount to maintaining a safe and clean place for youngsters to be. That was Chelsey's job along with Cyberwolf.

Chelsey had become friends with some unsavoury characters which lead her to value them over the security of the chat box. She unbanned rule breakers on the chat because of these friend ships and refrained from taking action against the rule breakers when they broke rules.

Enraged, Emperor Damen Spike banished her from the OldCP game and removed her place as Queen. She became a betrayer of the DSGHQ. Whilst she was banished, Princess Sofie became the new Queen of the DSGHQ. Although it seemed bad, a short time later, she was forgiven by Damen and restored to her rightful position of Princess before Queen Sofie.

Emperor Helper

After Cyberwolf had been demoted and after Emperor Helper Mikomi resigned, Princess Chelsey became the Emperor Helper on the 10th of September 2014. Bestowed now with the authority to execute commands in the name of the Emperor, she served as long as 49 days until her resignation.

Resignation

Chelsey resigned from her role of Emperor Helper after serving for about 2 months. Her official statement was..

Quote:
I've been doing a lot of stuff at school/after school and I've been spending more time with my friends and I don't want dsg to be something I kind of just push to the side.... My only options are to do an awesome job or to let someone else do an awesome job.

After resigning, she also gave up DSGHQ staff roles and game roles. She became Master rank in the community.

Return

After a while of catching up with her life, Chelsey returned to DSGHQ full time, earning her rank of Princess back on both the forums and OldCP.

Months after her promotion to Princess, current Emperor Helper Cyberwolf was fired and left an open spot at the Emperor's side. The decision for the new Emperor Helper came as a close tie between Roberto and Hashir, but ultimately ended in the promotion of Chelsey. She was then both a Princess and Emperor Helper, breaking the set requirements and becoming the first Royal to serve by Damen's side as Emperor Helper.

WIKI:GAME OF MODS, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY NINTENDO , BODY: 04F259483190ED21609E60F9FCAF7406 , PROPS: 5BAE03BEE8258E24E3A33AD1996AF5AD [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Added info for Series Two.

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["event"]=> array(12) { ["name"]=> string(12) "Game of Mods" ["title"]=> string(11) "Competition" ["photo"]=> string(32) "http://i.imgur.com/HlYNAUA.png?1" ["date"]=> string(21) "June 2013 - Dec. 2014" ["host"]=> string(11) "Damen Spike" ["end"]=> string(0) "" ["location"]=> string(15) "OldCP, Snaildom" ["winner"]=> string(0) "" ["leader"]=> string(0) "" ["members"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/e2PLGVZ.png" [1]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/oxHaKg8.png" [2]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/SZdZe0C.png" [3]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/Z5wvE4T.png" } ["series"]=> string(2) "10" } ["writeProtected"]=> NULL ["layout"]=> string(7) "history" ["title"]=> string(12) "Game of Mods" }

The Game of Mods, or the Moderator Competition, is a 3 day long rank competition where all participants compete in a war of tasks to become the next new Moderator.

Games

The Game of Mods has been played on all the DSGHQ virtual worlds, but is mostly played on OldCP.biz.
It was also played on Snaildom and briefly on Penguin Isles.

Series One

Stage 1

On July 14th at around 5:00 PM EST, Damen made the first ever announcement that there was going to be a Moderator Competition, there were about 30 users on at the time.

The first task was to form a team. The biggest team would win the task.

Key123 made Team Black Hoodies and Journey made Team Freehawk. There were about 17 people on the Black Hoodies so they won the task. Everybody thought that Key123 had won the entire competition right there.

Suddenly, people started claiming that the winner was somebody else, but iLily, Journey, Poas and two other Black Hoodies helped out and said that Key123 was (which he was).

The second task was the run the Coffee Shop, Freehawks & Black Hoodies both won.

After the stage ended, Key123 and Journey were speaking. He had decided to quit the Black Hoodies and give the leader role to iLily, who had tied with Journey during the Stage.

The rule was that whoever lasted the longest as a moderator, would officially win the competition. Later, iLily was demoted for abusing her rank, so Journey won.

Although before the second series, Journey disappeared and didn't return for a long time.

Series Two

There are no records on this series other than Poas won as Nintendo became the runner-up of the competition on his first attempt.

Series Three

Stage 1

The second series of the Game of Mods kicked off with a win from Team Freehawks in the first task. Task Two was to run the Pizza Parlor, which involved cleaning, serving people and cooking pizzas.

The third task was to teach pookies a lesson. Since the Game of Mods was less serious, this sort of thing happened for real...

Before the fourth task, a historical event occurred with the betrayal of the OldCP Agents lead by Rover. The birth of the Blackhawks and the end of Scarlet Myers positive reputation. All the moderators and Damen were banned by the Agents. Not long after, Damen fixed the problem and everything went back to normal. It resulted in this outline, which did not prove to be entirely so. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/27.

In the fourth task, users helped out at the Coffee Shop. After that, the winners for the stage were revealed. The Blue Sparkles, and the Freehawks won the Stage.

Stage 2

For Task 1, the Nerds won. Task 3 was to save the city from disaster, the Blue Sparkles and FBI raced to the rescue, and even arrested a couple of moderators.

Task 4 was to act like a dog or a cat and "sniff some animal butts". Task 5 was to tell staff why you should be a moderator.

Task 6 was to train ninjas and fight their own teams. The Nerds won the Stage, despite only winning two tasks. The possible reason that the Nerds won was because they had preformed well in the last task.

Stage 3

Stage 3 was highly anticipated as a suspenseful semi final. The Blue Sparkles, the Nerds (Youcasters), and the Agents all competed for the top spot in OldCP: the moderator rank.

In Task 1, the Nerds did a great job and won the task. The second task resulted the same way as the Nerds won again. Task 3 could not be judged, everyone did so well. In task 4, both Blue Sparkles and Nerds won, but the Agents were no longer part of the contest and were fired.

Task 5 was to form a band. The Blue Sparkles shocked the audience with disappoint, but the Nerds were confident, and thus the Blue Sparkles were fired from the competition.

After task 5, the finalists were revealed for Stage 4.

Stage 4

The Final. Task 1 was to make a teaching lesson based on "how to become moderator". Task 2 was to throw a Dance Club party. YouTubeFan2 was fired, as she did not do much. Task 3 was to make an Office, but some mistook the task for a Coffee Shop instead. HipHop got fired.

Task 5 was to make teams. Then the final three were revealed. Key123, Thisismyname, and Nintendo went on to Task 6 with the other non-finalists. They opened a Pizza Parlor and Nintendo was the delivery head. Then came the final results. Key123 came in third, Thisismyname was the runner-up, and Nintendo was the winner of the series.

Series Four

Teams

Nerds

Ghosts

Freehawks

Manys

Frogs

Big Dippers

Team Brndav
(No Picture)

Stage 1

The first task was to think of an idea for a new room. Team Brndav won that round.

The second task was to create a movie. It was won by Freehawks.

The third task was to do various comedy performances at the Lighthouse. Team Nerds did not preform very professionally, whilst team Freehawks did exceptional since they were very well organised. Thus, team Freehawks won 1st place and team Nerds were in 2nd.

Stage 2

Stage 2 involved no short amount of combat, rescuing, and rockin' out. Damen was late as usual, but it began anyway.

The first task was to have one Sensei in your team which would teach grasshoppers ninja skills. The main art that the Senseis taught was mortal combat. After allot of fighting at the Dojo, Team Powers were placed 1st, with Freehawks in a close 2nd!

The second task was to rescue penguins from drowning at the tipping Iceberg. (/jr iceberg) The Powers won the task. Task three, users had to create their own band and perform, Team Freehawks won the task.

The final task of Stage 2, Task four, was to have a fight at the Snow Forts. The Powers won the task again and Team Golden Alphas were fired.

Stage 3

In the first task, you had to work in the News business. Writing many reports and publishing several stories. Unfortunately, too many people were writing about recent Moderator Competitions which the moderators felt were uninteresting and boring. For the Hoodies, they won that task with their incredible story. However, Team LGFM, Lean Green Fighting Machines, were fired.

In task two, you had to work at the Pet Shop. Some workers cared for the puffles and sold puffles to new owners. Others were cleaning the place to keep it nice and tidy. Others did not do anything at all, just sitting around, chatting about irrelevant topics. Team Freehawks took the win on that task.

For task three, they had numerous soccer tournaments. Team Frogs was against Team Hoodies and Team Freehawks was against Team Powers. In Frogs VS. Hoodies, Frogs won. In Freehawks VS. Powers, Freehawks won.

For the fourth and final task, you had to mine for rare treasures. Bailey found diamond studded ruby slippers, a golden statue of Damen, and found the three Pyramids of Giza and King Tutankhamen with Hashir. For that, Team Powers, Nerds, and Frogs were fired, leaving Team Freehawks and Hoodies.

Stage 4

The Blackhoodies had made it to the Final with Team Freehawks. After a range of tests, the final 5 were revealed. Pieguy went on to win the series.

Series Five

Nerds

Hoodies

CP Team Army

Team Emily
(No Picture)

Freehawks
(No Picture)

Emily from Team Emily won Series Five!

Series Six

Series 6 went by the name of Martius Mensis and was more difficult then any Moderator Competition prior due to the high demand for good moderators.

Freehawks

Bees

Betas

Stage 1

The first and second tasks were won by the Bees, but there are no records of what these tasks were.

The Freehawks won task three, but there is no records of what this task was.

Task four was a game of Simon Says, in which the teams found themselves running around the island. Freehawks won the task.

Stage 2

There are no records of this stage, however team Betas were fired.

Stage 3

The first task of Stage 3 was to assemble your team into a heart shape, the Freehawks won the task and the Betas were eliminated.

The finalists were chosen and tested. Tikiliki proved victorious and won the series.

Series Seven

Stage 1

Task 1 was to run the Pizza Parlor, Coffee Shop, Book Store, or Clothes Shop. Next was a game of Simon Says in the Night Club, where players were supposed to only do a command when the command word was said.

In the third task each team was given a room and a king, a kingdom, the teams were instructed to battle other kingdoms and attempt to capture land for their own. The last task was to create a film. Team Knights won overall.

Stage 2

In the first task each team founded a school where they taught students how to achieve a moderator position. Task 2 was to run a radio station. Next, each team held a fashion contest.

Task 4 was a debate between teams whether Summer or Winter were the best season. For the fifth task, each team created a dance routine. The final task was to create a Blacksmith shop and hold sword training classes. Overall the Freehawks won Stage 2. Key123 and Tikiliki won the rank of Imperial Knight.

Stage 3

The first task was to list the rules of OldCP. Task 2 was to grant Damen wisdom. For task 3, everyone was instructed to be silent until told otherwise.

Task 4 was to run around the Ice Rink. For task 5 each team held a marathon.

Teams were separated and finalists were chosen to compete in two tasks. Task 6 was separated into Rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4. Round 1 was to find the Pirate on the Poster, Round 2 the Soda Can, Round 3 the Green Cabinet and Round 4 a Gray Tree. The competition was tied so the candidates moved into a tiebreaker, where they had to locate the smallest Staircase on OldCP.

The final task was to run the Pizza Parlor. Key123, Bakon and Bailey all won the series.

Series Eight

Stage 1

Five teams competed: Freehawks, Nerds, Wizards, Realhawks and Glitz. There are no records of the tasks.

Stage 2

All five teams competed once again, but by the end of the stage, Realhawks and Glitz were eliminated.

Stage 3

After a few team tasks, the finalists were chosen. First they created a Moderator Application and recited it to the judges. Then the remaining finalists were given jobs at the Pizza Parlor. Chex preformed the best and won the series

Series Nine

This was the first and only series so far to take place on Snaildom. It took place mere days after public launch.

Stage 1

Four teams competed: Vikings, Wizards, Crime Solvers, Knights.
The first task was to design a quest, Crime Solvers won. Next each team had to design a team shell, and an optional head item to go with it. After a lot of hard work, Vikings won the task.

The final task was run a bakery. This task proved to be challenging but the Crime Solvers pushed forward and won the task, as well as the stage.

Stage 2

First, each team was instructed to create a guide to Moderating and present it to the judges, Crime Solvers had the best guide and won the task. Task 2 was to create a sport and play it, team Wizards created an excellent game and were the winners of the task. For task 3, each team had to run a store, the Inn, Blacksmith, Style Store or Bank. Crime Solvers and Wizards tied as the winners. Crime Solvers also won task 4.

For Task 5 all teams had to work together to create a Game of Mods selfie. Leaders had to direct their teams and work together to make the perfect picture. Wizards and Vikings won. Knights were fired from the competition.

Stage 3

The first task was to create a three course meal for the staff, keeping in mind dietary restrictions. Since all teams were exceptional, there was no winner. For the second task teams were posing a moderators during an enemy attack, while the staff were the enemies. Vikings preformed the best and won the task. Next each team had to stage a live TV event and were judged on originality, organization and timelines. The Crime Solvers won.

Task four was done in partners within teams. They interviewed each other, and were supposed to be professional. Crime Solvers won once again and the Wizards were eliminated. For the final team task, each team had to create a team application. Both teams did amazing and won the task.

Crime Solvers had won 7 tasks, and Vikings 4. Therefore, Crime Solvers were declared the Team Winner of Series 9.

Finalists were chosen and given the task of running the Inn, Sled after much hard work won the series.

Series Ten

Stage 1

Five teams competed in the first stage, Freehawks, Warriors, Firebirds , Crimesolvers and Wizards. The task was to create a short list of the three most important things a moderator should be. The Warriors and Wizards had the best list, and won the task. The second task, which lasted around an hour, was to create a business and record their profits. The Crime Solvers won because they had the most money in the end, but Freehawks and Wizards also won a point.

The next task was to host a live TV show and interview three people. Crime Solvers did the best job and won the task. The final task was to write a comedy skit and preform it in the lighthouse. The Freehawks won.

The Wizards, Crime Solvers and Freehawks won the stage.

Stage 2

The first task was to create a shape with your team and present a picture, Freehawks won by making a heart.

The second task was to make a forum post on how to write a good DSGHQ Wiki article. Warriors won. The next task was to wage war against another team, with archers, knights, wizards and one commander. Wizards won the task and Warriors were fired. Task four was to run a store, Freehawks did the best job and won. Wizards were fired.

The final team task was for each team to create a set of questions and quiz the other team. Freehawks won making them the team winners of series 10. Next, users from Crime Solvers and Freehawks were given 30 second interviews by the Moderators, to determine which users would become finalists.

Individual Interview for Final

The finalists were: Dancebear, IndigoPalace, Freddy, Key123, Audrey, CoolLloyd, Amandapink30, Saber574, May23, Pinkhearts and Rasberry.

Stage 3

The first task was for each finalist was paired with a moderator. The moderator asked the finalist about their skills and hobbies that would help them in becoming a moderator. The next task was to create a sports product and present it to the staff.

For the third task, the finalists came together to preform a Drama Llama trailer at the lighthouse. Next, each finalist had to prepare a one minute application that they presented to Damen.

The final task was to run the pizza parlor, each finalist had their own job. IndigoPalace was the Parlor Manager, May23 was the head chef and PinkHearts was the delivery manager.

Pizza Parlor Task

In the end, Damen was interested with 4 particular finalists during the final review, May23, IndigoPalace, DanceBear and PinkHearts. He remarked that PinkHearts had more to learn but he was interested in her. May23 and IndigoPalace were ideal yet Damen admired DanceBear's spirit during the Stages. DanceBear became the winner of the series.

Game of Mods Party
WIKI:CYBERWOLF, 28TH MARCH 2015 BY DAMEN , BODY: 5D7650082BECDE702AB49E8936552BFC , PROPS: FEE9E1C92320145032A72E9D7BD26BF9 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Added the correct charges and renamed 'retirement' to 'demotion'

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(9) "Cyberwolf" ["character"]=> array(12) { ["name"]=> string(9) "Cyberwolf" ["title"]=> string(21) "Retired Administrator" ["photo"]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/CCIcNWQ.jpg" ["alias"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(24) "Emperor Helper Cyberwolf" [1]=> string(5) "Mateo" [2]=> string(4) "Matt" [3]=> string(2) "CW" } ["titles"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(14) "Emperor Helper" [1]=> string(22) "Administrator of DSGHQ" [2]=> string(20) "Emperor Regent OldCP" [3]=> string(22) "DSGHQ Agency Affiliate" } ["rule"]=> string(5) "2013-" ["gender"]=> string(1) "1" ["house"]=> string(4) "Wolf" ["related"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(11) "Damen Spike" [1]=> string(7) "Chelsey" [2]=> string(4) "Sled" [3]=> string(6) "Hashir" } ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" }

Cyberwolf is the Co-Founder of DamenSpike GAMES HQ and the longest serving Emperor Helper of the DSGHQ. At age 17, Cyberwolf is currently a student focusing on a career of Business Communications and Public Relations.

Early Life

At the age of 8 in 2005, Cyberwolf began his early online life playing Club Penguin and learned the Club Penguin protocol at a very young age. Being noted for his work as a CPPS developer and manager in the 2010-2012 era, Cyberwolf surrounded himself with friends who taught him business and programming which led him into his career.

Cyberwolf is a well-known figure of the DSGHQ community and CPPS community. Being a moderator on the 2nd and 3rd CPPSes ever, he grew a reputation which later brought him offers of moderation and administration on other sites. Cyberwolf was an administrator of the forum Rile5.com from May 2011 to August 2012. Having an extensive background in management and business, doors opened for Cyberwolf.

Demotion

On March 27th 2015, Cyberwolf was given a trial after being accused of being racist, cruel and neglecting his responsibilities on a DSGHQ TinyChat. He could not attend so the trial was based on evidence and witnesses only. After being found guilty, Cyberwolf was demoted from Emperor Helper.
WIKI:CYBERWOLF, 27TH MARCH 2015 BY TENNIS , BODY: C06C5BA713FCAE4437FDF17918AF3020 , PROPS: FEE9E1C92320145032A72E9D7BD26BF9 [RESTORE]

REASON FOR EDITS
Added retirement.

PROPERTIES VAR DUMP
array(4) { ["layout"]=> string(9) "character" ["title"]=> string(9) "Cyberwolf" ["character"]=> array(12) { ["name"]=> string(9) "Cyberwolf" ["title"]=> string(21) "Retired Administrator" ["photo"]=> string(30) "http://i.imgur.com/CCIcNWQ.jpg" ["alias"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(24) "Emperor Helper Cyberwolf" [1]=> string(5) "Mateo" [2]=> string(4) "Matt" [3]=> string(2) "CW" } ["titles"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(14) "Emperor Helper" [1]=> string(22) "Administrator of DSGHQ" [2]=> string(20) "Emperor Regent OldCP" [3]=> string(22) "DSGHQ Agency Affiliate" } ["rule"]=> string(5) "2013-" ["gender"]=> string(1) "1" ["house"]=> string(4) "Wolf" ["related"]=> array(4) { [0]=> string(11) "Damen Spike" [1]=> string(7) "Chelsey" [2]=> string(4) "Sled" [3]=> string(6) "Hashir" } ["location"]=> string(0) "" ["photos"]=> array(0) { } ["death"]=> string(0) "" } ["writeProtected"]=> string(1) "1" }

Cyberwolf is the Co-Founder of DamenSpike GAMES HQ and the longest serving Emperor Helper of the DSGHQ. At age 17, Cyberwolf is currently a student focusing on a career of Business Communications and Public Relations.

Early Life

At the age of 8 in 2005, Cyberwolf began his early online life playing Club Penguin and learned the Club Penguin protocol at a very young age. Being noted for his work as a CPPS developer and manager in the 2010-2012 era, Cyberwolf surrounded himself with friends who taught him business and programming which led him into his career.

Cyberwolf is a well-known figure of the DSGHQ community and CPPS community. Being a moderator on the 2nd and 3rd CPPSes ever, he grew a reputation which later brought him offers of moderation and administration on other sites. Cyberwolf was an administrator of the forum Rile5.com from May 2011 to August 2012. Having an extensive background in management and business, doors opened for Cyberwolf.

Retirement

On March 27th 2015, Cyberwolf was given a trial after being accused of abusing his powers. He could not attend so the trial was based on evidence and witnesses only. After being found guilty, Cyberwolf was demoted from Emperor Helper.