2nd May 2022

Best Wikis I've Written

Made by Loki in Arts

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd May 2022, 01:58 PM

I've basically written 100 wikis (give or take a few). Here are the ones that I consider to be my top five works.

First, we have the Private Chambers Mod War of 2020. It was an exciting and random event that deserved to be memorialized. It is a detailed and full account of everything that happened in those few minutes in Private Chambers. Basically, Sriram was mad and didn't want Rouge inheriting Das from Lush so Lush attempted to kill him. There was a lot of confusion about who did it and fighting broke out.

Second, we have The Fangsworn. I managed to make a whole detailed wiki out of the limited amount of info that was available about the Fangsworn. Starting with their early raids on the Monk Monastery to the uprising against Dendra and then to their appearance on OldCp.

Third is Melody's wiki. It starts with the lore of ancient times before she turned evil and now sadly, it ends with her vanquishment (curse Shadow, he is scum).

Melody

Former Forest Queen

In fourth is Azeb's wiki. There wasn't a lot to go off of for him but I think his wiki turned out rather well anyway.

Azeb

The Wealthy

Fifth is the Brotherhood of Mechanics. They were such a small group of brave mechanics only desiring to worship Pythas and serve Orlock. They also also viewed Alatar as a sort of god to them. Their belief structure was very complicated.

Brotherhood of Mechanics

Draconian Brotherhood

There are also some wikis that I would like to to mention that are also of high quality (no particular order).
Wiki:August_Economy_Crash_of_2021
Wiki:Loki (best work on the wiki)
Wiki:Vulture_Kingdom
Wiki:Dendra
Wiki:Silence
Wiki:Snake_Boy

+1 by Miromeski, SecurityGuy, lylance, Flame and 5 others

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd May 2022, 02:15 PM

tbh the best wiki was the war of the djinns, but it's been removed/blocked.

Fable

Valiant

Login or join the forums to reply.